Chapter 19: Finally, they're home!

*** Hey guys! I hope that you guys like Chapter 18! But I won’t be publishing for a couple days because I’ll be at my aunts and then my grandparents and my mother is being a party pooper and won’t let me bring my laptop. Curse her. But anyways! I hope that you guys enjoy reading Chapter 19, and thank you guys! Almost ready to have 200 reads! Pretty excited! So again, thanks and enjoy! Love you all! Xxx. ***

Chapter 19

Finally, they’re home!

*** SADIE’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   I woke up around 8:30 this morning; I got out of bed and started the shower. I went to the closet to get some clothes and walked back into the bathroom. As I was shutting the door I heard Harry say “Babe, come back to bed. It’s cold.” I smiled and opened the door. I walked over to the bed and lied down next to Harry. I said “Wish I could, but I need to shower. Today is the day that Niall and Chandler come back!” Harry lifted his head up off of the pillow and asked “It’s been two weeks already?” I nodded and said “I know, it went by fast.” We sat there for a couple minutes then I hopped up and said “I better get in the shower or the water bill will be off the carts the next time we get it.” I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. After I got out I put my p.j.’s back on and started drying my hair with a towel. After a while I felt my hair, it was damp so I put it in a braid. I walked downstairs and the kitchen was still a mess. Harry was standing there “admiring” it. He shook his head and exclaimed “When Liam gets home, he is going to flip out. We need to start cleaning!” I ran upstairs and grabbed Harry’s iPod and his iHome. I brought them downstairs; I set the iPod on the iHome and started playing music. I grabbed some cleaning tools and begin cleaning. I was wiping down the counters when Harry came in with the broom. As he was sweeping the floors he started moving hips and sliding around on the hardwood floor. Then I handed him a rag and we started cleaning the windows. After that I ran upstairs and started making beds and making rooms tidy again. Lou’s was the worst to clean; I’ll never be able to unsee that pigsty of a room. I danced my way back downstairs to find Harry sweeping the kitchen floor, dancing with the broom and singing into it. I took a picture and posted it on twitter saying “I love you babe, but this is payback for the pic you posted of me last night. Karma’s a bitch! (;” I began to laugh and dance along. Once Harry and I were done, we actually admired our awesome cleaning skills. About that time Louis and Liam came through the door. Liam’s jaw dropped and said “Did you guys clean?” Harry wrapped an arm around me and said “Yes, yes we did. We did an amazing job, didn’t we?” Liam nodded and walked over to one of the counters, and ran a finger across it checking it for dust. Lou slowly walked upstairs, a couple minutes later you could hear him yell “Who cleaned my room!?” I felt my eyes get big and whispered to Harry “Was I not supposed to?” Lou ran downstairs and said “I want answers! Who cleaned my room?!” We all looked at each other and I slowly raised my hand and said “I’m sorry Lou; I didn’t know that I wasn’t supposed to.” He laughed and said “No darling! You’re fine! You did a pretty good job!” I sighed in relief and ran upstairs to get ready. I put on some skinny jeans with a white tank top that had thin dark blue strips, a coral blazer and some bright yellow flats. I took my hair out of my braid so that I had beach waves. I laid some clothes out for Harry and waited downstairs.

*** CHANDLER’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   Niall woke me up really early this morning. He shook my shoulder and said “Babe, wake up! I forgot to do something!” I pried my eyes open and looked at the clock on the wall, 5 o’clock a.m. “Really Niall? What did you need?” He just grabbed my hand and said “Get your shoes on! Let’s go!” I stopped and said “Niall, I’m still in my pajamas!” He ignored me and handed me my shoes. I slipped them on and we were out the door. We walked out of the hotel doors and I expected Niall and me to get into a car but we kept on walking. We walked for a really long time then Niall stopped. He pointed off into the distance and said “I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower before we left, but I forgot all about it.” I saw the magnificent landmark off in the distance. I smiled and said “How could you forget about one of the most beautiful landmarks in the world?” He looked into my eyes and said “Because when I’m with you I forget everything.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. Niall pulled away after a couple minutes and said “Let’s go get a better look.” Once we were up close to the Eiffel Tower I felt my jaw drop. It was so breath taking. Niall kissed my forehead and said “Now when I get home I can cross “Go to the Eiffel Tower” off of my bucket list.” I giggled and said “Me too!” Then I sighed and said “These two weeks have gone by fast.” He nodded and explained “We should probably head back to the hotel and pack. Our flight is in a couple of hours.” We were almost to the street when I stopped Niall and asked “Can we take a picture before we go?” He nodded and I pulled my phone out, Niall did the same. We took a couple of pictures and got a cab. Once we got back to the hotel I put on some sweats and a Victoria Secret hoodie. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and braided my bangs. I started helping Niall pack and he decided to get dressed. Once I was done I slipped on some black high top sneakers and got our bags. Niall helped and we were out of the room in minutes. We checked out and we were on our way to the airport. We got to the airport and we were pushed over to a private plane. We were ready for takeoff.

*** HARRY’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   Sadie came downstairs and started dancing around saying “My best friend is coming home!” Then she got serious, “So, you guys need to go upstairs and get dressed!” No one moved, then she said “1…2…” and we were out of sight before she could get to three. I walked upstairs and found some clothes lay out on the bed. I slipped on the skinny jeans and put on the Ramones shirt. I walked over to the dresser and put on a beanie to hold back my crazy hair. I walked downstairs and put on my shoes. I sat on the couch and Sadie put her feet on me. I flashed a cheeky grin before tickling her feet. She started screaming and laughing. She kept yelling “Harry stop!” Then Lou came downstairs and said “NO! Jimmy Protested!” I stopped tickling her and looked at Lou, and then I felt 10 fingers squirming around on my stomach. I couldn’t stop laughing. Liam came downstairs a couple minutes later and said “Our little Nialler and Chandler are coming home; we need to go pick them up!” We all ran outside to the car, Sadie took over the driving. And as usual we sang obnoxiously loud and danced around. Once we pulled up to the airport, fans and paparazzi everywhere nothing unusual. Every one of us signed autographs and took pictures. The fans and paparazzi kept asking me “Where’s Zayn?” “Where’s the Bradford Bad Boi?” My response was always “Visiting his family in Bradford, that’s where the bad boi is!” After that we stood around and waited. Then I heard Sadie screech and run off, I saw her throw herself into Chandler’s arms. We walked over to greet Chandler and Niall, once everyone was done passing out hugs we got their luggage and went back out to the car. Once everyone got inside the car, Niall and Chandler started passing out souvenirs.  I got a t-shirt, Sadie got a mini replica of the Eiffel Tower, Louis got a t-shirt and Liam got a post card to start off his post card collection. I looked over and sure enough Sadie was driving. I shook my head and asked “Will you ever get tired from driving?” She chuckled and said “Probably not!” Once we got home we just sat around in the living room and watched T.V., as a family, but minus Zayn. He needs to come home soon!

*** NIALL’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   After a while we ordered pizza, once I was finished eating I went out on the back deck and called Zayn. When I started talking to him it was around 6, when I finished it was almost 10. I’m guessing that we had a lot of things to talk about. I walked back inside and Sadie and Harry were passed out on the couch and Liam was passed out in the chair. I walked upstairs and went into my room. It was clean; I would have to thank Sadie later. Chandler was curled up in bed sound asleep. I changed into my pajamas and got into bed. After tossing back and forth I decided to watch T.V. After a while Chandler sat up and said “Can you please turn the T.V. off?” I turned it off and she said “What’s wrong babe?” I shook my head and said “Nothing, I couldn’t sleep.” She started playing with my hair and said “Go downstairs and get a glass of water or something.” I got up and walked downstairs and poured myself a glass of warm tea. I walked out onto the back deck and sat there, sipping my tea. And before I knew it I was sound asleep.