Chapter 10: Up in the Sky

*** Hey guys! Hope you guys liked Chapter 9? Did everyone enjoy the cliffhanger? Well, here is Chapter 10 for you! Thanks and enjoy! Also I tried uploading a photo but it wouldn't let me because of the link. So if you want to see the picture I'm talking about I will publish the link! Thanks guys! ***

https://twitter.com/james_sadie/status/228915424539074560/photo/1 <Here is the photo!(: Just copy and paste it up in the browser or the search bar, whatever you want to call it! Thanks again!!

Chapter 10

Up in the Sky

*** SADIE'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

"Hello?" I said to the boys.

"Hey!" all the boys screamed.

Chandler giggled and said "Did you guys get home safely?"

Liam said "Yes we did! And the lads and I have a question for both of you girls!"

"What's your question, Daddy Direction?" I said trying to hold back the excitement in my voice.

Louis then said "How would you two girls like to come and spend two months with us in England? The boys and I miss you two girls!"

"We really do!" said Zayn.

"And you girls have nothing to worry about! We are going to pay for everything!" Niall said with a really excited tone.

I looked at Chandler and quickly said "How about this, Chandler and I will talk about it and we'll get back with you lads tomorrow. Sound like a plan?"

Harry said "Fine with us. We miss you girls dearly. Love you!"

"We miss and love you guys too! Talk to you guys later!" Chandler and I both said as we hung up the phone. I walked over and sat down at the kitchen table and buried my face into my hands.

Chandler sat down and said "So, should we go?"

I sighed and said "Chandler, we honestly don't have enough money to go to England. And I don't want the boys to pay for our trip. Then I 'm sitting over here worrying 'What if we are going to distract the boys?' because I feel like we are distracting the boys."

Chandler took my hand and said "Listen, I feel the same way, but I saw how upset you were when the boys left, and I was also upset. I know that you miss those boys like crazy and I do too! How about this, let's just go and in two weeks if we like it in England we can stay, but if we don't like it then we can come home. Deal?"

I shook my head and said "I don't know about this Chandler."

She looked at me and said "Trust me on this one, just this one time."

I rubbed my eyes and said "Fine, I guess that we can go. Call the boys back and ask them about plane tickets and all that junk. I'm going to bed; I've had a long day. Goodnight."

*** CHANDLER'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

I picked up my cellphone and called Niall. He picked up in an instant. "Hey lovely!" he said.

I giggled and said "Hi babe, good news. Sadie and I talked it over and we would be honored to come spend two months with you guys in England. But here's the thing..."

"What's wrong?" Niall said with a concerning tone.

"Sadie feels like we are distracting you guys. So she and I talked and we said that we are going to go, and in two weeks if we like it in England, we will stay. But if we don't like it then we can come home." I heard Niall say something to the boys and then he said "Sounds like a plan. The next flight to England is Friday at two thirty in the afternoon. The flight is about eight and a half hours long. So you two are in for a treat. You'll arrive in London around nine thirty. We'll probably be there around ten." I got a pen and paper and started writing everything down.