Chapter 3: The First Date

***Hey guys! Hope you liked Chapter 2! I hope you guys like Chapter 3! Thanks for reading and don’t be afraid to give me any feedback! I want to know if you guys like it or not! Thanks and Enjoy! ***

Chapter 3

*** CHANDLER’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   I woke up around 9, with a big smile on my face. Today is the day I get to go on a date with Niall Horan! I stretched my arms out and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and Sadie was pouring herself a cup of tea. “Good Morning.” I said while rubbing my eyes. 

"Well, good morning sleepy head. Want a cup of tea?” She said before taking a sip.

“No thanks. Not in the mood for tea this morning.” I said with a yawn.

“Suit yourself.” Sadie said with a shrug. I got up and walked upstairs to get ready. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I walked into my closet to pick out an outfit. I didn’t know what to wear. After looking through everything I had I finally found the perfect outfit. Nice skinny jeans, a cute rain coat with a pretty pink scarf, fingerless wool gloves, booties and a cute white stocking hat. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I fixed my hat and ran my fingers through my hair. This is it. I get to go on a date with Niall Horan. I was the happiest person in the world right now.

  After I got dressed and ready it was noon. I went downstairs and Sadie was lying on the couch all ready to go.

I looked at her and said “Ready Freddy?” She replied with a nod. We got our bags and Sadie grabbed the car keys and we were off. When we got to Nando’s the boys weren’t there. We got there about five minutes early. We walked into Nando’s and waited. It was now 12:45 and Niall and Harry still weren’t there.

Sadie looked at me and said “They aren’t going to show up. I can feel it in my gut.”

*** SADIE’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

  I spent a good 3 hours getting ready. Black skinny jeans, a Beatles t-shirt, a leather jacket, white converse, curled hair and light makeup. Chandler came downstairs and asked me if I was ready to go. I responded with a nod. I got up and got my bag and grabbed the car keys. We got in the car and I said to myself  “This is it.”

As I was driving Chandler looked at me and said “Are you excited?”

I shrugged my shoulders and said “I guess. I mean, I honestly don’t know how to talk to a guy. And plus he is Harry Styles, one of the cutest boys to ever walk this earth! He’ll never be interested in me.”

She looked at me and said “Sadie! Don’t you ever say that! I know that you are the kind of girl that never gives up hope! Don’t give up now! I promise you that Harry will love you!” I shook my head. We drove the rest of the way in silence. Once we pulled up to Nando’s it was 12:10. We got out of the car and walked inside of Nando’s. When I walked in a sweet scent of chicken and other goods filled the air.

  I looked at my phone and the clock said 12:45. I looked at Chandler and said “They aren’t going to show up. I can feel it in my gut.”

She looked at me and said “Quit giving up hope! You know how famous they are! And plus there was a bunch of traffic when we pulled up.” After she said that the door opened and Niall and Harry walked in.

Niall rushed over to us and said “We are so sorry for being so late! We got caught up at our hotel because of fans!”

Chandler laughed and said “It’s alright. We totally understand!” She gave Niall a hug, and so did I.

Then Niall turned to Harry and said “Harry, this is Sadie” and then he turned to me and said, “Sadie, this is Harry.”

I shook Harry’s hand and I said “Nice meeting you.” He gave me a cheeky smile with his dimples showing.

*** CHANDLER’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

  I looked at Sadie when she shook Harry’s hand. She was so happy. Harry then looked at me and said “So you must be Chandler? Niall would not stop talking about you!” Niall elbowed Harry in the ribs and flashed a quick smile at me.

We walked up to the counter and I turned to Niall and said “So, what’s good here?”

His jaw dropped and he said “Don’t tell me you have never been to Nando’s?!?”

I laughed and said “I’ve never been to Nando’s!”

He shook his head and said “Well you are missing out on a lot! Here I’ll order for you.” He looked up at the menu up on the wall, cleared his throat and said “I will have one whole chicken with a medium sauce. She will have five chicken wings with a small sauce and then we need two medium drinks.” Niall paid for our food and we sat at a table and watched Sadie and Harry order their food.

Niall turned to me and said “So, how’ve you been love?”

I looked him in the eyes and said “I’ve been pretty good. I’ve been excited all day.”

He chuckled and said “Me too. But I really do apologize for being so late. Those fans can be pretty crazy!”

“It’s fine” I said “I totally understand. When you’re famous you’re going to have fans.” About twenty minutes passed, Sadie and Harry came over with our food and sat down.

After we were done eating I said “So what do we do now?”

Niall looked at Harry and said “How about you and Sadie go for a walk in the park or something like that while I and Chandler go see a movie?” I nodded with agreement. Niall got up and threw the trash away and opened the door for everyone. Once we were all outside I looked at Sadie and said “I’ll text you when the movie is over.” She nodded. And we went our separate ways.

  As Niall and I approach the movie theater he looks at me and says “I’m in the mood for something scary!”

I sighed and said “Oh, okay. What scary movie do you want to watch?”

“Do you not like scary movies” he said with concerned eyes “Don’t worry. I got you babe. Nothing is going to happen to you. I promise.” We get to the ticket booth and he said “Two tickets for Paranormal Activity 4 please.” The man in the booth gave him the two tickets, Niall paid for the tickets and we went in, got our popcorn and drink, and sat down in the theater. I took my jacket off right as when the lights dimmed and the movie started. Not even 15 minutes into the movie I was already scared out of my mind. I jumped when a demon popped out and Niall turned to me and chuckled.

He took my hand and said “Don’t be scared. It’s just a movie. I promise nothing will happen to you.” I finally relaxed. But during the middle of the movie it hit me; Niall James Horan was holding my hand.