Chapter 15: All I Want For Christmas is You

*** ‘Vas Happening people?! Well, I hope that you guys liked Chapter 14, sorry if it was crappy. I was tired and I was trying to get it done and over with! Also I would like to take a moment and say if you have a twitter please trend #prayforjaz. She is getting a lot of hate and no one deserves to be treated the way that she is being treated! Even if you don’t have a twitter, spread the word! She is having thoughts of committing suicide. She is a One Directioner, but even if you’re not in the same fan base pleases help! Thanks guys! Xxx. ***

Chapter 15

All I Want For Christmas Is You.

*** LOUIS’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

     I woke up around ten, no one else was awake. I got up and ran like a little kid down the stairs to see if there were presents under the tree. Sure enough there was! I ran around the house screaming “Santa came!” No one got up, so I went around to everyone’s rooms and jumped on their beds. First was Liam’s room, I slowly walked in and walked over to his bed. I slowly got up and the bed and started bouncing saying “Daddy Direction, Santa came!” He woke up saying “Really Lou?” I shook my head yes, I got off the bed, walked out the door and down the hall towards Zayn’s bedroom. The door was wide open so I just freely walked in. I walked over to him and sat down on the bed. I started stroking his hair, I bent down to his ear and yelled “Zayn Malik, you get up right this instant! You want to know why, because Santa came, and we need to see how many mirrors he got you this year! Off your butt and on your feet! Let’s go!” He woke up and slapped me; I then said “Fine be that way.” I walked out of Zayn’s room and across the hall to Niall and Chandler’s room. I stepped a foot into their bedroom and got an idea. I quickly ran downstairs and got a pot and a pan, I ran back upstairs into their bedroom. I walked over to their bed and stood in front of the bed. I said “Sleeping are you, allow me to play the song of my people!” I started banging the pot and the pan together, causing much ruckus! Niall got up and took the pot and pan away from me, he exited the bedroom, I heard a couple thuds, and he came back into the room and got in bed. I stood there for a minute and said “Niall James Horan, you and your lady need to get up and go downstairs, Santa came and he left presents for you.” Niall got up and said “Fine, I’m getting up! But, this better be good.” He walked over to the other side of the bed and woke up Chandler. I jogged out of their room and into Harry and Sadie’s room. I walked in and shimmied in between their bodies so that I was separating them. Harry rolled over and put his arm around me, he then said “Dang babe, you got some nice biceps!” Sadie sat up, smiled and looked at me and then said “I know right! I work out a lot!” He said “You must go to the gym a lot.” “I know, I go at least four times a week.” I said trying to sound as girly as possible. Sadie giggled and Harry woke up completely. He stared at me and said “Really Louis?!” I shrugged my shoulders and said “Santa came, so get up now!” I jumped up and ran downstairs. When I reached the living room Liam was sorting out everyone’s presents. I walked over and counted my presents. I had a total of 10 presents plus my stocking. Once everyone got downstairs Liam sat everyone by their presents. We all looked at each other and then I said “Let the unwrapping of the presents begin!”

*** ZAYN’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

    I walked downstairs to see 10 presents awaiting me. Liam ushered me over to them, and I looked around and everyone got 10 presents. We all looked at each other and then Louis broke the silence by saying “Let the unwrapping of the presents begin!” Then Liam “I have an idea! Let’s go around the room and open a present one by one, so that way everyone can see! But you have to say who it is from!” I quickly yelled “Me first!” I looked at the tag and said “This one is from Niall!” I opened the package to find a big thing of hair care products. I smiled and said “Thank you so much Niall!” He smiled and said “No problem my vain Zayn!” I shot him a mad but playful look. Louis then screeched “My turn!” He looked at the name tag and said “This here present is from Sadie!” He opened it and out came a huge carrot bean bag. His jaw dropped and said “Oh my, I love this! Thank you! Carrots!” We all laughed and Chandler said “Okay, it’s my turn!” She opened the present and said “It looks like Liam got me some One Direction phone cases! Thanks Liam!” Harry said “Me next!” He opened his present and said “Zayn, thanks for the socks!” I said “No problem lad!” Liam then said “Okay guys, its Daddy Direction’s turn!” He grabbed a present and said “This is from Chandler! Drum roll please!” We all sat there and Liam said once again “Drum roll please!” No one did anything, Liam repeated “Drum roll” Louis cut him off by saying “Open the present already!” Liam opened the present and said “Oh my Chandler, Toy Story plush dolls! I love them, thank you. God bless your soul!” Chandler laughed and said “No problem Liam!” Sadie then said “Well I guess it’s my turn, and the present is from Lou!” She opened the present and pulled out a blanket. She smiled and said “Thank you Louis. It’s beautiful! Did you make it yourself?” Louis laughed and said “No, I got it from the shop.” She smiled and said “Thank you so much Lou.” After we were all done I took all of my presents up to my room. I hung my new mirror up on the wall; I put my new clothes in the closet, put my hair care products in the bathroom and put my candy on my bedside table. I walked downstairs and saw that Liam was attempting to cook a ham. I walked over and said “Having trouble?” He sighed and said “We need the girls to do this. This is becoming a disaster!” I patted him on the back and said “Don’t worry lad, at least you tried.” He smiled and said “Thanks, but cooking is not my thing so don’t ask me to cook you anything.”

*** CHANDLER’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

     I was putting my hair up in a ponytail when Sadie knocked on the door frame. She said “Liam wants to know if we could help him cook the Christmas dinner.” I nodded my head yes since I had a couple bobby pins hanging out of my mouth. She walked over to the bed and was looking at my Christmas presents. She walked over to the bedside table and held up a present and said “You have one more present left.” I turned around and took the present; she nudged me and said “Open it!” I opened it and I saw two tickets. I examined the tickets and said “Oh my goodness!” Sadie said “What?! What are they for?!” I started jumping up and down saying “These are two plane tickets to go to France! Niall is taking me to France!” We started jumping up and down. Niall was standing in the doorway and he said “Can I talk to Chandler for a second.” Sadie quickly exited the room. I held the tickets in my hand and Niall slowly took them away from me. He looked down at them and said “It was supposed to be a surprise.” I smiled and said “Well, if it was supposed to be surprise or not, I still love it.” He chuckled and said “We leave a week after New Year’s.” I hugged him and said “I can’t wait, thank you so much. But I have to go downstairs and make some dinner.” I ran downstairs; I picked out an apron and helped Sadie cook. Once we were done making dinner we laid everything out. Sadie stood at the bottom of the stairs and said “Boys put those controllers down! Christmas dinner is served!” The boys came down one by one. We all sat down and Liam said “You know guys; I have never been so close with a group of people in my life. You guys make my days so fun, sometimes stressful but at the end of the day we are all family. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you guys. And Merry Christmas.” We all said thank you and we began eating. Niall pointed at Louis and said “After dinner I’m so going to beat your butt at Call of Duty!” Louis said “Keep dreaming sister!” After supper Sadie and I ran into the living room to watch “The Christmas Story.” The boys came down after a while. Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam had to go to their parent’s houses for Christmas. So Niall joined Sadie and me. We were sitting on the couch when my phone started to ring. I got up to answer it; I noticed it was my mom. I took my phone and ran upstairs to talk to her. After I was done with that I came back downstairs, Niall and Sadie weren’t in the living room. I roamed all through the house to find them. I gave up and put my coat on and went out on the back deck. Niall and Sadie were running around in the yard like little kids, throwing snowballs, making snow angels. I stood up on the back deck and smiled. Niall spotted me and motioned me to come down. I walked down the steps and ran through the winter wonderland of the backyard. After a couple minutes I heard the gate of the backyard open. I turned around and Louis yelled “Attack!” The other boys started pelting snowballs at us. After all of that nonsense we decided to make a snowman. After we were done with that we took a group picture, then individual pictures, and then couple pictures. After that Sadie and I ran inside and printed out the group picture. We hung it up on the refrigerator. Everyone gathered around the fridge to look at it, everyone was laughing at how stupid they looked. Then I thought to myself, “This is the best Christmas that I have ever had.”

*** SADIE’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

  After I was done admiring how stupid I looked in the picture I walked over to Harry and wrapped my arms around him. He held me tight and said “Sorry if you didn’t like your Christmas present.” My jaw dropped and said “Are you kidding? I loved it. I’ve never gotten a kitty cat ring for Christmas before. And I hope that you liked your beanie!” He chuckled and said “Oh I did!” I put my head on his chest and said “Even if I did or didn’t like my present that I got for Christmas, I still have you.” He started to sing “There's just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents, Underneath the Christmas tree, I just want you for my own, More than you could ever know, Make my wish come true, All I want for Christmas is...You.” He kissed my nose and said “Merry Christmas everybody! I love you guys!” Everyone gathered to form a group hug. After standing there for a couple minutes I said “Okay guys, I can’t breathe.” We all broke out of the group hug and gathered into the living room, where we watched “The Christmas Story” and where I fell asleep into Harry’s arms.