Chapter 5: The News

*** Hey guys! Here is Chapter 5 for you! Hope you guys liked Chapter 4! It took me forever to type Chapter 4 up!! Thanks for reading and enjoy! ***

Chapter 5

The News.

*** SADIE’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   I went to bed with a big smile on my face. I climbed into bed and all I could think of was Harry. His soft lips, his warm hugs and his cheeky smile. I fell asleep with my heart racing.

** 4 DAYS AFTER THE DATE. **

  I always looked forward to every morning; I would wake up to a text from Harry. Chandler on the other hand, not so much.  It has been four days since we went on our dates with the boys and Niall hasn’t been texting Chandler. She is scarred out of her mind. I came downstairs from my shower and Chandler was sitting at the kitchen table looking at her phone. “Is something wrong?” I asked.

“Yes something is wrong! Niall has not texted me back. What if he doesn’t like me anymore?” she replied.

I shook my head and said “Why would Niall kiss you and tell you he had a great time that night and then just out of the blue ignore you? I know that he really likes you!” About that time my phone rang.

I looked at Chandler and said “Hold on a second it’s Harry.” She nodded. I answered the phone. “Hey Harry!”

“Hey love! How’d you sleep last night?” his deep voice made my heart melt.

“I slept pretty good last night! What about y-“I was cut off by Chandler taking my phone. I tried getting it back but it was out of my reach.

“Hey Harry! It’s Chandler! Not to be weird or anything but is Niall’s phone dead?” she asked. She listened to Harry respond. Then she said “Okay! Thanks Harry!” then she hung up the phone.

I stared at her and said “Not like I was talking to him or anything. Anyways, what’s up with Niall? Why won’t he text you?”

“Harry says that Niall lost his phone” she paused for a second and that he is going crazy trying to find it because he can’t stand going twenty minutes without texting me!” I shook my head and walked outside on the back porch.

*** CHANDLER’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   I went on the back deck not to long after Sadie did. I sat on the hammock and the memories started coming back. Last night, the kiss, it was perfect. Sadie looked at me and said “Tomorrow night the boys are coming over for dinner since they are leaving on Wednesday.”

I gave her a confused look and said “Why are they leaving on Wednesday?”

She shook her head and said “I don’t know Harry won’t tell me.”

“So is it just going to be Niall and Harry, or all of the boys?” I asked.

“I don’t know for sure. I guess that we’ll just have to wait and see” she said “But, what are we going to have for dinner tomorrow?”

I thought for a second “How about Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo?” She gave me the usual thumbs up. She got up and went inside, while I sat on the hammock thinking about last night, thinking about Niall, thinking about us.

Sadie came back about twenty minutes later and said “I’m going to the store. Do you want to come?” I nodded my head and hurried upstairs to get dressed. Sadie was outside in the car texting Harry.

I got in and said “Let’s go!”  

      Once we got to the store we headed straight to the seafood aisle. Sadie and I were looking at some packages of shrimp and I saw her run off. I turned around and she was running towards Harry and jumped into his arms. I watched and then felt a tap on my shoulder to find my blond boy standing right behind me. I wrapped my arms around him and said “I’ve missed you so much babe!”

He laughed and said “I missed you too. I can’t find my phone anywhere. But I am so excited for tomorrow night! I can’t wait to see what Sadie is making!” I turned around and Sadie was still embraced with Harry.

I looked at Niall and said “So what are you and Harry doing here?”

He scratched his head and said “We are shopping we needed some stuff back at our hotel. And I got the list. So maybe you can help me with this.” I shook my head yes, and we were off. Hand-in-hand buying groceries. Once Niall and I were done buying their groceries we waited at the front of the store for Harry and Sadie to appear.

Niall looked at me and said “I really had fun the other night, until those two had to ruin the moment.”

I laughed and said “Yeah. But tomorrow night is it just going to be you and Harry or are the boys coming with you?”  

He thought for a minute “I think it will just be me and Harry. But who knows, the boys might want to tag along. Is that alright with you?”

I smiled at him and said “I don’t care really.” Sadie and Harry appeared a couple minutes later. We said our goodbyes and we went home.

*** SADIE’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   Once we got home I put the groceries away and I sat down on the couch. Chandler came in and said “Niall said that he doesn’t know if the boys are coming with him.” I nodded my head and turned on the T.V.

“Chandler” I said “What’s for supper?”

She shrugged her shoulders and said “I don’t know. You’re the chef!”

I thought for a minute and said “You know what; the chef is not working tonight. We are going to order some pizza.”

She said “Get a pepperoni pizza, medium sized!” After I was done ordering the pizza I went upstairs to take a shower. When I came downstairs Chandler was in the living room eating some pizza. I got a slice of pizza and sat down on the couch.

I started texting Harry and said to Chandler “Niall found his phone and-“I was cut off by Chandler screaming and saying “Niall found his phone!! Oh my gosh! Where is my phone?! He could text me any minute now!!” I pointed over to the kitchen table and she jumped up and ran to get her phone. She screeched when she saw that she had one new message from Niall. She read it and put her phone up to her chest and said “He misses me and he can’t wait for tomorrow night!

*** CHANDLER’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   Knowing that Niall found his phone made me happy. It was another sleepless night for me; I couldn’t wait to see him tomorrow. When I woke up the next morning the first thing I did was get in the shower. After that I curled my hair and did my make-up. I then scanned my closet and found the perfect outfit! A black body skirt, a nice pink shirt with a black blazer and cute pink flats! I walked downstairs and Sadie was making breadsticks. While she was rolling them she asked me if I could come over and glaze them with butter. She asked me “So, why you all dressed up?”

I elbowed her and said “Remember, the boys are coming over tonight?!”

She laughed and said “Why would I forget? I couldn’t sleep last night because I was so excited.” After I was done glazing all of the breadsticks I went and sat on the back deck. It was a beautiful day outside. I could smell the food inside, it smelled so well! In only a few hours I would get to see him.

*** SADIE’S POINT OF VIEW. ***

   I was putting the noodles in the boiling pot of water and I ran outside to Chandler. “Hey” I asked “Could you come inside and stir these noodles while I go upstairs and get ready?” She shook her head yes and came inside. I ran upstairs to hop into the shower. After I got out I put my hair in a fish tail braid and put on some light makeup. I threw on the first thing I could find. I threw on some black skinny jeans, a black tank top and a crop top sweater that said the words “Love” across the chest. I put on some cute red flats and walked downstairs. Chandler was straining the noodles when I came down. I took over and finished supper. When I was taking the bread sticks out of the oven Chandler came in with two bottles of Fuzzy Navel in her hand.

I gave her a weird look. She said “What?” and I said “Don’t you think that we are a little bit too young to be drinking?” She said “These are for the boys. For the ending of their first tour.” Then, the doorbell rang. And I saw five figures in the door way.