Epilogue

It is 6:21 AM, on Friday, August 1st, 2013. I just finished writing this. I haven't even slept a wink yet. But I did this for you guys. Thank you so much for supporting this story through all my crap and BS. Just... thank you. Its been a long year of writing this story. Please read my note at the end of this story. Please.

Percy and Annabeth had been together for three years now.

They were both 21, and eating at a really fancy Italian restaurant.

They were still deeply in love, and when Annabeth found a ring inside of her blue dinner roll, she actually screamed like Aphrodite and yelled "YES YES YES" as Percy knelt on one knee.

They were both set to graduate and start their careers soon. Percy a marine biologist, and Annabeth an architect. They both even had jobs lined up.

They hadn't had any more issues since Kronos, and were both extremely happy.

They kissed sweetly, and lovingly with passion as they thought about their new lives together.

They would tell Athena and Poseidon later, they both agreed.

Percy couldn't help but think of how during his senior year he had hoped beyond hope that he could have Annabeth forever.

He smiled, as he looked at his beautiful fiancée.

Nico POV ~ Time lapse

Nico and Thalia were still together after all these years. It was almost funny. They had both decided that they would never get married, although that was no deterrent for the slight baby bump his girlfriend had at the moment.

She was on maternity leave from the U.S. Air Force, and was set to be honorably discharged in December.

Nico had just graduated from the Police Academy, and neither of them could be happier.

Piper and Jason were currently over, they had been married since they were right out of high school. Eight years ago. Everyone thought they were crazy, but here they were, crazy in love. No kids yet though, they were way too career oriented for that.

Piper was about to become a teacher at the local high school, Goode, where they had all gone.

Jason was a police officer already, and had been the one to convince Nico to join.

Suddenly, there was a horribly loud and constant knock on the door.

Everyone smiled, despite the noise.

In came Percy and Annabeth, with their two kids Zoë and Luke. Luke was four and Zoë was three.

The unruly blonde haired, green eyed boy smiled and went to hug Jason, gap toothed smile extremely endearing.

Little Zoë looked adorable as ever with her long, curly black hair and grey eyes. She was much less excitable and just went and sat on the couch, reaching for some blue Jolly Ranchers.

They were both incredibly smart like their mother and loved the water like their father.

They really were the perfect match.

"How ya doin Pinecone Face?"

"Pretty good Kelp Head, but I feel like a whale." my girlfriend replied.

"Don't worry, it'll pass in six months." Annabeth assured, as everyone burst out laughing.

They would never get tired of this.

To think, it all started with an arranged marriage.

The only reason any of this had happened was because of one crazy decision to attempt to ruin two teenagers lives.

Jason got the nerve to ask Piper out, Nico and Thalia got together, and Percy and Annabeth had stopped hating each other and started freaking dating all because of one arranged marriage idea.

Rachel was off somewhere in Italy, a hugely famous artist. A few pieces were actually forcibly hung in his living room.

"I wonder what life would have ended up like, if it weren't for that stupid arranged marriage idea." he suddenly blurted seriously.

The entire room-save the kids- just started laughing.

"Life would be a whole lot different, thats for sure." Percy laughed.

"Its a good thing out parents arranged this, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said while smiling.

"Definitely, Wise Girl. Best day of my life."

"EEW! GROSS. MOMMY, DADDY STOP KISSING!!! YOU'LL GET COOTIES!" Zoë and Luke interrupted.

Nico just smiled and shook his head, content with how life had turned out in the long run.

The End

It would be impossible to name every one of you, but I wish that I could. It wouldn't be fair though, because I am 100% certain I would miss someone.

I wouldn't be where I am with all of my other stories without you guys, and I am so thankful for every single one of you.

No words can bring to justice what I want to say here, or what I am feeling. You are all amazing, wonderful people. I hope that you all know that.

This was my first story, and I will be the first person to say that it probably sucked.

But I am still so, incredibly proud of this. I know probably no one is still reading this, but thank you again to anyone who is. Its been a long year, and I couldn't love any of you more than I do right now.

Thank you guys so much for helping me to make this story what it is today.

If you are thirsty for more, feel free to check out my other Percy Jackson stories: Bitten (complete), Agent Jackson: FBI (incomplete), This is Your Hero? (One Shot), and A Little Goes a Long Way (One Shot).

With love, signing off for the last time,
~WiseWolf826~