Positive

Henry spent hours next to her, trying to understand what happened and making Zelena walk him through every step of the process of getting pregnant with the help of fertility treatments. Zelena was moved by Henry's concern for his mother and couldn't understand why she would keep him a secret, apart from the fact that she had him when she was young. After a few hours, Henry fell asleep in the chair next to her bed, only to be awoken by Regina's weak, raspy voice.
"Henry?" She asked, making him jump from the seat and cradle her in his arms.
"Mom, don't you ever scare me like this again." He pleaded.
"Who called you?" She asked worriedly.
"Zelena. She said you didn't want Robin to know about this, but someone needed to be with you. How are you feeling?" Henry asked.

Regina hated to burden her son with her problems, but she would've truly appreciated some medical attention right then.
"I've been better. Can you please get Zelena?" She asked.
Henry nodded and went to fetch the doctor, leaving Regina alone in her room. She felt tired, nauseous and had a splitting headache, but having Henry next to her somehow made it easier to handle.
The bright light coming from the lamps made her head pound, so Regina closed her eyes, tried to regulate her breathing and fight the vomiting sensation.
Zelena and Emma entered Regina's room, snapping her out of her thoughts. Seeing Dr. Swan in her room came as a surprise to Regina, because she knew the other doctor didn't necessarily hold good thoughts for her. Understanding her confusion, Emma stepped forward and spoke to Regina.

"You fainted and fell, slit your forehead in the desk corner. I gave you some stitches, but I want to make sure they won't leave a scar." Emma said.
Even though she wasn't sure how she felt about Regina, Emma was the best plastic surgeon in the hospital, so she took this seriously.
"Thank you." Regina smiled weakly.
"I didn't know about your problems, I'm sorry for being such a bitch. You seem a totally different person from the outside and I didn't care enough to see the truth about you. Your son is cool, though. He's smart and really loves you. The kid learned pretty much everything there is to know about pregnancy while you were out, he really wants to help." Emma said.

Three months later

Regina stopped taking the fertility treatment after the pills made her sick, but it seemed like not all of her luck vanished. She was now in the hospital's bathroom, nervously tapping her heel against the grey tiles. Zelena was next to her, too anxious to say anything, but too curious to leave. Regina had been feeling a little off for a couple of weeks, so she agreed to take a pregnancy test. Zelena had suggested to do a blood test for a faster result, but Regina refused to let her hope build up, only to end up with a negative response. Because of Zelena's insistent pleads, Regina finally agreed to take a regular pregnancy test. Even though she was sure there wasn't any baby, Regina still held a gleam of hope inside her heart. She never told Robin about what happened a few months prior, but she could see the flicker in his eyes disappear whenever someone brought up this topic.

"Regina!" Zelena exclaimed excitedly, tossing Regina the pregnancy test.
The brunette held the stick with a shaky hand, covering her mouth with the other.
"It says "pregnant"!" Regina managed to say before she started to cry.
The redhead wrapped her arms around Regina, feeling her entire body starting to shake as she understood what was happening.
"Time to let me work my magic. Let's see how far along you are and maybe try an ultrasound, we might see something." Zelena said.
The two women went to Zelena's office and tested everything they could think of, determining that Regina was 6 weeks pregnant and everything was going perfectly.

Regina spent the entire day thinking of a cute way of telling Henry and Robin about the baby, unknowingly putting off the work that needed to be done. After realising that it was almost midnight and the pile of documents wasn't getting any lower, Regina decided to spend the night at the office. After all, she would have to be back at her desk in less than a few hours, so sleeping on the couch would grant her a bit more sleep rather than going home.
Henry was out with some of his friends, while Robin was meeting his old high school classmates, so Regina would've spent the night alone anyway. After finishing her work, Regina made herself comfortable on the couch, letting her mind explore all the options she could use to announce the newest addition. After a while, Regina decided that she wanted to tell Henry first. Because the reaction she feared most would come from Robin, Regina needed the security her son's support managed to provide.

"I shouldn't do this, I can't. I... Regina, I love her." Robin mumbled as the woman continued kissing his jaw, guiding him towards the bathroom.

Robin had drowned a few glasses of liquor before one of his former classmates approached him, clearly taking advantage of the alcohol that made its way to his brain.

"Let me make you forget her." The woman said before undressing herself and ripping apart Robin's shirt.

The next evening, Regina finally got home and helped herself to a generous serving of the lasagna she made a few nights prior. Especially since she got pregnant, the food at the hospital made her stomach flip, so having some home cooked meals was greatly appreciated. After finishing her food, Regina stepped in the shower, allowing the hot water to relax her tense muscles. The fuzzy robe then wrapped Regina's body, drying off the water and warming her up. While she was drying her hair, Regina heard Henry's distinct footsteps coming to her bedroom, clearly surprised to see her at home so early.
"Henry, come here." She said, opening her arms to hug him.
"What's going on?" He asked with suspicion in his voice. "Something is different." Henry continued.
Regina could only smile even wider, forgetting each way she thought of to tell him about the baby, so she simply placed a loving hand over her abdomen, confirming his suspicions.

Regina and Henry spent the next few hours talking about the baby and the way it would change their lives. Henry was there to chase away her doubts and uncertainty about being a good mother, while Regina chose to finally tell her son about what happened when she told his father that she was pregnant.
Even though Henry wanted to hunt him down for what he did to Regina, being next to her was more important.
"I'll let you tell him when he comes home from work, but I will be in the room right next to you. Everything will be alright, mom." Henry encouraged.
"I actually haven't seen him since yesterday." Regina thought.
Even though her office was in a different part of the hospital than the one he worked in, he would usually stop by when his shifts matched her schedule. Regina pushed those thoughts at the back of her mind, convincing herself that he will be home soon and her imagination is causing all of the trouble.

Their conversation was interrupted when Robin unlocked the door, making his way inside with guilt weighing down his every step.
"I'll let you two talk." Henry said, lifting himself from the couch and walking to the kitchen, leaning against the door so they wouldn't see him.
"Regina, love..." Robin started, brushing his hands through his short sandy hair.
Regina's eyes narrowed, while fear replaced the utter joy she felt only moments before.
"I need to tell you what happened, you deserve to know the truth." He began, placing himself in front of Regina.
"Last night, I had way too much to drink and one of my former classmates came up to me and we somehow ended up... being together. I don't have any excuse and I can't believe I couldn't muster the clarity to stop her, but..." Robin managed to say before Henry burst into the room, grabbing his arm and pushing him towards the front door.
"Get out!" Henry yelled.
"Henry, let me talk to her." Robin said, looking at the brunette woman who remained seated on the couch, her gaze lost somewhere far away.
"Get out right now, Robin." Henry threatened, slamming the door behind the man.