|9|

Sooyoung POV

Me and Taehyung have arrived at school. We got out of his car and walked. He held my hand suddenly.

"I'm just holding your hand because everybody thinks we're dating." He Says.

I nod. I felt something while he told me that. I felt kinda sa- I mean I felt happy that it's just fake. It's only gonna last until Jennie wants him back.

While we were walking, I saw Jennie at the side with a couple of her friends. She was kinda looking at us. I should tell him that, right?

"Jennie is at the side." I say to him.

Then he suddenly places his hand around me. Jennie then looks at us but then just goes. She must've felt jealous.

Then he removes his hand away from me. He just walks. I follow him since we are from the same classroom.

I seat back at my seat next to Lisa. She looks at me.

"Why Do you look sad?" Asks Lisa.

"I'm not sad." I say to her.

"Aren't you supposed to be happy that you have a boyfriend." She Says.

"Fake Boyfriend." I Say to her.

"So that's why your sad." Lisa says.

"I'm not." I Say.

"Whatever unnie. Whatever." She says.

Our teacher Ms. Tiffany comes and brings her bag with her. She seats at her desk and prepares her files.

"Good morning Class!" Ms. Tiffany says.

"Good morning Ms. Tiffany!" We stand up and say.

•••

Our class has finished. Me and Lisa got out. Since it's Lunch, we have to go to our school cafeteria.

"How's it being like the girlfriend of Kim Taehyung, the schools heartthrob?" Lisa asks me teasingly. 

"It has been weird." I Say.

"Have you already fell in love with him, Park Sooyoung?" Asks Lisa.

"No. Why would I?" I say to her.

"Just tell me when you're ready to be Mrs. Kim." She says.

"I will never fall in love with him." I say.

"When you do, you owe me a lunch." She Says.

"Sure, I'll do that in never." I say.

"You will, unnie." She Says.

As we walk, the gang of Taehyung follows us. Taehyung wasn't there though. They kept on following us.

"It's for the Girlfriend of Kim Taehyung." Lisa teasingly Says.

"No it's for you." I Say.

Then I go to another area. They still follow me.

"It's for you....." Lisa shouts.

Then two people in Taehyung's gang holds me and bring me to the cafeteria. They let me sit next to Taehyung.

"What do you want?" I Ask him.

"If you're gonna be my fake girlfriend, then you always have to stay by my side." He Says.

"Whatever." I Say.

Then the three girls at the side of Taehyung looks at me. They were part of Taehyung's gang.

"Taehyung, Let us talk to her first." Says The cat eyed girl.

Then they bring me to their table. They looked pretty. But they were all shorter than me. The blonde hair girl was especially shorter than me.

"My name is Kang Seulgi." Says The cat eyed girl.

"My name is Bae Joohyun But you can call me Irene." Says The baby faced girl.

She looked so pretty. She was like an angel. She looked like she was the girlfriend of the tall guy there who looked like a flower.

"My name is Son Seungwan But you can call me Wendy." Says the blonde short girl.

"I'm Park Sooyoung." I Say.

"We know, but we already know one Park Sooyoung." Says Irene.

"We should call you another name." Says Wendy.

"How about Joy, since you always smile." Says Seulgi.

"Sure, I'm okay with that." I say.

"We know that you think Taehyung is a jerk, but he actually isn't like that. He was fine before Jennie broke up with him." Says Irene.

"We thank you for answering him. If you didn't do that. He would be so lonely every time. That's why he dyed his hair blonde. Because he won't dye it back to black until Jennie comes back to him." Says Wendy.

"We thank you very much for that. I hope we all can be friends." Says Seulgi.

"I think I would like to be friend with you guys. At least I will have friends in his crazy gang." I Say.

Then we all laugh.

•••

School has been finished already. So I walk outside on the side walk.

I had I go to the other side because the walkway is there. As I cross the street, a car goes and almost bumps me. I dropped a few things.

The driver of the car just goes on and laughs. It were the cheerleader girls that seemed to like Taehyung.

A bunny looking guy comes and helps me. He seemed to be nice. He helped me up and helped me pick up my things.

"Thank you." I say to him.

"It's no problem. I'm Jeon Jungkook By the way." He Says.

So Jeon Jungkook is the name of the bunny looking guy. He was tall. He seemed to be the same height as Taehyung. But he seemed to be better.

"I'm Park Sooyoung. I really owe you so much for helping me." I Say.

"It's no problem. Those girls fail at one subject. And that subject is Proper manners." He Says.

We both laugh.

"What can I do to help you?" I Ask.

"You can help me by telling me the directions of the Art Museum around here." He Says.

"Sure, you should take a left turn, keep straight until you reach a store called DNA, then turn right." I Say.

"Thanks!" He Says.

"No problem. You were the one that helped me first." I say to him.

Then he leaves. He smiled at me.

I wish he was the guy that I can be a fake girlfriend to him instead of Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook seemed more nicer.

-Sooyoung-