|4|

Sooyoung POV

I woke up at six o'clock again. I checked my phone and scrolled down Instagram for awhile. I checked that Kim Taehyung to check if he has a Instagram.

It was @kimtaecci. His Instagram was full of his and that Jennie Kim's photos. He looked happy with her.

He looked different than he is now. He looked more happier and joyful. He looked a bit hand-

What was I thinking? Did I alano at day handsome. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Just forget what I said.

I got up and stopped scrolling. I went to the bathroom and showered. Then I changed into my school clothes.

Then I went down. No one bothered me this time. I sat down with Chanyeol Oppa, Jisung, Sulli, and Appa.

"What's for breakfast?" I Ask.

"Pancakes." Says Sulli.

Then she puts the plate in front of me.

"Thank you Sulli!" I say.

Then I start to eat the pancakes. I ate for a couple of minutes then finished eating.

I got my bag from my room. Then I went outside with Chanyeol Oppa and Jisung. We took a taxi.

•••

After a couple of minutes we arrived at our school. After we entered the gate, we split up. I saw and went to Lisa.

"Oh unnie! I didn't know you were here." Says Lisa.

"I just arrived here." I say.

"Then let's go to our classroom now." Says Lisa.

I nod. Then we went to our classroom. We sat at our seats. Then after a couple of minutes Kim Taehyung arrived.

He look bruised. He would be bruised from the punches and fight yesterday though.

Then our Science teacher Miss Sandara Park went in. We stand up and greeted her good morning. She took her list from her bag.

"Lalisa." Says Miss Dara.

"Here." Says Lisa.

"Kang Seulgi." Says Miss Dara.

Since she was still saying names, I start to call Taehyung.

"Bee." I say quietly.

"Park Sooyoung." Says Miss Dara.

"Bee." I say while coughing.

"Miss Park Sooyoung?" Says Miss Dara.

I got startled and accidentally said "Yes!"

Then I looked down and facepalmed myself. Taehyung was looking at me though. I just didn't notice.

After we finished the class, It was time for break. So me and Lisa went to the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down.

Yerim and Hoseok seemed to be somewhere else. Yerim had a project with her classmates and Hoseok had to go to Basketball practice.

"Unnie, have you texted him about it?" Asks Lisa.

"No." I reply.

"Where is he anyway?" Asks Lisa.

We turned and saw Taehyung texting someone. Then rings came on my phone. I was din trouble.

"Where is he Lisa?" I Ask.

"At our back coming near us." Says Lisa.

"Don't look." I say to her.

"I looked." Says Lisa.

Then I facepalmed myself and got my tray.

"Let's go somewhere else." I Says to Lisa.

"But we just started eating." Says Lisa.

"Lisa, he's there." I say.

I got my tray and bag and went up with Lisa. But then someone grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. My tray fell down from my hands.

It was Kim Taehyung. Then he kissed me on my lips. I closed my eyes and tried pushed him away. How could he steal my first kiss away.

Then he stopped and went to my side of my ear. He hugged me.

"Is Sooyoung watching?" Asks Taehyung.

"Me Sooyoung?" I Ask in confusion.

"No, the pretty one." Says Taehyung.

I look around and found Jennie. She looked at us and then left.

"She's not looking anymore." I say.

Then he broke the hug and sat down. I also sat down.

"Why did you do that you jerk?" I ask him.

"Quiet down." He Says looking annoyed.

"Why?" I Ask him.

"Let's date." He Says.

Is he out of his mind. Why would I date him. Is that jerk really crazy. After he pushed me and kissed me, why would I date him. Who would date that jerk.

"For the third time, Why?" I say.

"It's just fake. We're gonna fake date until Jennie comes back to me." He Explains.

"Tell me one reason I should do that." I say.

"One reason is because you played with me and caused me this." He Says as he pints at his black eye form the punch.

"That is a good reason. But..." I say thinking.

"But what?" Taehyung Asks.

"No." I Say while running away.

Then I went to Lisa and followed her back to our class. We still had Physics and I don't wanna spend another second with that jerk.

-Sooyoung-