|8|

I wake up and it's another day of school. I woke up and did the usual routine. I took a bath, changed, then fixed my bag.

"Rrrrng!"

"Rrrrng!"

I get my phone and answer it. It was Yerim that was calling me.

"Hello unnie!"

"Hi Yerim-ah! Why did you call?"

"Did you check his Instagram. He just posted something about you."

"Really, I'm gonna check it."

"Just don't leave lovey comments okay."

"YAH! YERIM!"

"Bye Unnie!"

-

Yerim ends the call. She must've been scared. I'm scary when I'm angry.

I checked my Instagram first. I saw that Kim Taehyung posted something. It was me yesterday. That jerk must've took it yesterday.

It was captioned as 'My Girlfriend Material'.  That must've been to make Jennie jealous.  He did delete their old photos. He must've just archived it.

"Noona!"

"Noona!"

I turned to see Jisung panting. It looked like he just ran from downstairs.

"Slow down. What's  the problem?" I say.

"Kim Taehyung Hyung is back." Says Jisung.

"He's here!" I say.

I get my things then go down the stairs. I see Taehyung standing in front of my parents. I stand next to him.

"Taehyung said he had something to say." Says Appa.

He must've told something.

"Appa, Sulli, Jisung-ah, Chanyeol Oppa, This is Kim Taehyung. He's my boyfriend." I say.

"We're in a relationship." Says Taehyung.

"Together?" Says Appa in shock.

"When did you answer him, Sooyoung-Ah?" Asks Sulli.

"Just yesterday." I Say.

"She couldn't resist to Answer me. She fell for me already." Says Taehyung.

Then I step at his feet. I shoot him with a fire but he just smiles. Why did I answer such a crazy man?

"Taehyung and I have to go to school now." I say.

"But you haven't had brea-

"We have to go now." I say.

Then I grab Taehyung's hand and take him outside. I stop as we are in front of the door.

"Do you really want to spend this much time with me my girlfriend?" Says Taehyung teasingly.

"No, I just wanted to get out of that uncomfortable situation." I say.

"Sure, Whatever you say, my girlfriend." He Says.

"Don't call me that." I Say.

"Then What should I call you? Honey, Jagiya, Love, or mine?" Says Taehyung teasingly.

He suddenly goes nearer me. He leans toward me with a smirk.

I push him away.

"Don't call me any of those. Just call me Sooyoung." I Say.

"Sure, Mine." He teases.

I just ignore it and go inside his car. He goes inside too. He's car was a BMW. He's rich of course, why wouldn't he have that.

As he starts to drive his car, I see a mini mart on the side. I was a bit hungry since I didn't eat anything.

"Stop!" I Say.

Then he suddenly stops and pulls to the side.

"Can you park the car first?" I Ask.

He parks the car then we go outside. I go inside the minimart and get some Ramen, two Triangle Cheese Kimbaps, and two Juices.

I went to the counter and put it there. I also added some chocolate. Then I paid for it. I put some hot water in the Ramen.

I went outside and sat at the table that Taehyung was at. I put the food at the table.

"Here have one." I Says giving him some juice.

He takes it and drinks it.

I start to eat the Ramen that was already cooked. It was yummy. I also start to eat the Triangle Cheese Kimbap. It tasted so good.

"What's That?" He Asks.

"It's a Triangle Cheese Kimbap. Here taste it." I Say.

I give him the other cheese Kimbap. He starts to eat it. It looks like he is enjoying it. I smile at him.

"Isn't it yummy." I say to him.

"Yeah, It is." He Says.

Then he suddenly goes inside the Minimart. I wonder why he did that.

I continue eating the ramen. After a couple of minutes, I finished it.  I threw the plastic wrappings of the Cheese Kimbap and the Plastic Ramen bowl.

I sat back at the table again. I waited for Taehyung. What will take him such a long time at minimart?

Then Taehyung suddenly comes out. He has two plastics plus he's holding two Melona ice creams in his hand.

Taehyung sits back and hands me one ice cream.

"That's for letting me taste the Cheese Kimbap." He Says.

I smile.

"Thank you. I haven't had Melona ice cream in a while." I say to him.

But I look back at his two plastic bags. What did he buy that he took long?

"What did you buy?" I ask him.

"I bought two large spicy tteokboki and a couple of Cheese Kimbaps." He Says.

I take his plastic and look at it. It was full of Kimbaps. He must've liked it. I smiled a little bit.

"By a couple, Do you mean like 18 Kimbaps? It looks like you finished all of it at the store." I Say.

"I did." He Says as he grabs the plastic.

What a crazy fake boyfriend that I have...

"Are you sane?" I Ask him.

I get one Kimbaps from the plastic bags. I eat it.

"Yes, I am." He Says looking at me.

I just laugh.

Then me and Taehyung continue eating the Kimbaps and eat our Melona ice creams.

After we finished it, we went back to his car. Then he drove us to the school. We still had lost of time since it was still early.

-Sooyoung-