"Why? " Taehyung asked then casually walked towards her. "My grandma said you look bored. "

"So let's go. I'm going to bring you somewhere. " she walked pass him then headed towards his car. "Where? " Taehyung followed him but she didn't answer.

"We're going with your car. " Eunna told him.

"So, I'm the one who's driving? "

"Sure. It's your car so you need to drive. " she clapped her hands.

"But you don't tell me where we are going. How am I supposed to drive then? " he crossed his arms.

"Just follow my instructions. Now, get in the car." she commanded.

"Aye, you sound like a boss, " Taehyung complained.

A sound of kids running while yelling to each other was heard. Some people were spotted at the bench nearby, talking to their partners with shining eyes.

The road was full as well. The sight was full of people walking, cars and some ice cream and candy sellers.

"Fantastic, " Eunna said as she got off from the car, looking at the park in front of her. For her, it wasn't only a park. But it was a place where she used to spend time with her friends when she was still a kid. A place with sweet memories. Taehyung followed her action, then looked at the playground where the kids were playing.

He looked at her. "What are we doing here?" he asked.

"This place was where I would go when I want to spend time with my friends. I love this place. " she answered simply, trying to enjoy the fresh air but failed since Taehyung kept asking her questions.

"Is this a special place for you? " He asked.

"Of course it is. I have a lot of memories here. Sweet memories. " She said softly as she began to walk. Taehyung didn't know anything and he had never been there so he just followed her. She made her way to the nearest bench then have a seat. "You can walk around to see the view if you want. I'll be here. I won't run away, don't worry. " Eunna told him. She just felt like sitting there because her heart told her to do so. She missed the park— no, she missed the memories she had at the park.

Taehyung looked down at her, then looked around. "Wait here. I'll be back. " he asserted.

With two cotton candies in his hands, he went back to the spot he asked Eunna to wait for him. Gladly she was still there, her elbows were rested on her knees as she was staring out of the reality. He smiled.

"You're drown in your own thoughts, " he spoke, taking his seat next to her. "What's bothering you? " he asked then handed her the cotton candy he bought for her.

The sweet gave her some happy aura, making her to smile sweetly. For Taehyung, her smile was as sweet as the candy.

"You know that I know you're staring at me, right? It's too obvious. Stop it, people might think we're couple. " Eunna looked away, trying to hide her pink face.

Taehyung was out from the reality for awhile so it took him a moment before responding. "Wait— um, no. I didn't stare at you, " he denied then looked at the cotton candy.

"But I don't mind if people think we're couple. " he continued, "Because sometimes, I think we look better as a couple. What do you think? I'm serious. We would look match together. " Taehyung blurted out without thinking about what Eunna would react or say.

She stopped eating her candy then looked at Taehyung. "Really? But some people said I look like your sister, " she scoffed as her eyes were rolled.

"That's because you're short, " he laughed.

"Come on, I'm not a shortie. " Eunna protested, totally disagree with what he had say. "You need to admit it. Besides you're shorter than Jimin. That means you're short. Stop complaining about your own height, " Taehyung stick his tongue out, trying to annoy her.

"Pfft, now you're saying Jimin is short? Yes, he may be short. But he's cute, " Eunna talked then took a bite of her candy. The candy was now slowly melting in her mouth, giving a chance for her throat to taste some sweetness. It was cool.

"Short guys are cute. But tall men are hot. Am I right? " Taehyung asked casually. "Now you're trying to praise yourself. " Eunna rolled her eyes.

"I'm not. I'm just telling you the truth. " he let out a small giggle then looked at his right where he had heard some noises were coming.

"Hey, look. I think there's an arcade there. Wanna play some games? " Taehyung asked with excitement in his voice. He sounded very excited and was hoping that Eunna will say yes.

"Well, sounds good. Let's go. "

"So what are we going to play first? " Taehyung asked after buying the tickets. Both of them scanned the whole arcade then looked at each other.

"I don't know, you decide. " Eunna shrugged.

"I want to play that basketball game but you don't like it, right? Girls at my school would had always complaining when the teacher asked us to play basketball. " he stated.

Eunna looked at the basketball machine beside them then shook her head. "Who said I don't like basketball? I think I can play it well. " she made up a lie but the truth was, she didn't even know how to throw the ball.

"Really? That's cool. Let's go! " He cheered up then pulled her wrist to the basketball game. Looking at with full of adoration, he grinned. "Are you sure you can win this game? " Taehyung asked Eunna.

"Sure, why not? " she acted like a pro then grabbed the ball, changing her standing posture and was ready to throw the ball. "Great skills. " Taehyung commented.

"Let's see if you can beat me. "

"That's totally not fair, " Eunna rolled her eyes after losing the game. Taehyung laughed at how mad she was then patted her head gently. "What's the matter? I didn't cheat at all. " he sat on the chair and waited for her to sit beside him.

She scoffed, "You're definitely taller than me. That's why you can do the goals so easily. "

"That's not my fault for being tall. Don't blame me. " he leaned to the back so that he can rest his back. "Besides, I didn't give my best when we were playing. I thought of giving you a chance to win. But you still ended up losing the game. " He continued laughing again.

"Bruh, stop making fun of me. " She hit his arm slightly to show that she was mad. "I'm not a joke. " she added.

"But being short is a joke. I mean— it's funny." he teased her.

"Tae, I'm not in the mood. " she told him then looked away. Taehyung then finally got a strong reason to stop laughing. He didn't want to annoy her when she wasn't in a good mood. He cleared his throat then looked around to see if there was any shops they can go to fill some time.

"Hey, look. There's a souvenir shop. " He pointed to a small pink shop at the corner. Eunna turned her head to where Taehyung was pointing then widened her eyes in amazement. "Gosh, I didn't know there's a souvenir shop in this town. " she grinned.

"I want to take a look! Can we? " she asked.

"Sure, why not? " Taehyung smiled.

Then, the both of them made their ways to the shop with happy smiles on their faces, somehow looked like two kids that were excited to get some gifts.