Arguments~Charles

Imagine you guys get in an "argument" because he think thinks you're cheating on him with Vasquez but you tell him otherwise.

Charles POV
I see the way that he looks at her and how she replies. She always smiles at him when he enters a room, it irritates me. She laughed with him, placed a kiss on his cheek then walked away from him towards me.

"Hey babe." She says as she places a kiss on my cheek as well. I don't reply but stare at her with cold eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asks when she pulls away from me and noticed my features.

"Nothing (Y/N). Don't worry about it." I replied and turn away from her. She places her hand on my face and forces me to face her.

"I know something is wrong Charlie, just tell me." She said soothingly.

"Why don't you go ask Vasquez, you've been getting very close lately!" The second I said it I regretted it as I saw the look on (Y/N)'s face.

"What are you implying here Charles?" She moves away from me.

"That you're cheating on me! With him!" I replied in a yell whisper. (Y/N) shakes her head at me.

"Me? Cheating?"

"I didn't stutter (Y/N)." She laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked obviously being clueless.

"You Charles and your paranoid thinking. I'm not cheating on you." I feel a weight lift off of my shoulders.

"You're not?" I asked.

"Of course not." She says.

"But why do you constantly spend time with him and kiss him on the cheek." I question still not understanding. She sighs and then comes next to me again.

"Well..., I just found out that Vasquez and I are related. His parents were cousins to mine. I'm pretty sure that makes us cousins, you know how family is important during times like this." She said then rubs my shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have accused you so quickly."

"No, it's okay. Just know I only want you. I'm happy with you. I only love you. Nobody else can compare to how you make me feel, not even come close." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I think this apocalypse is finally getting to my head." I replied.

"Mhmm. I agree." (Y/N) places her lips on mine tightly in a kiss that I return.

A/N: Hoped you enjoyed. Check out my other books, please.