Break Up~Mack

Imagine Addy and Mack "break up" and you are there for him.

Short

"Addy!" Mack screamed over and over and over again. Currently the group was gathered in front of the gates of Sisters of Mercy and Addy had told Mack that she wanted to stay because she couldn't take it anymore.

"Addy! Please come back." Mack said as Addy entered the gates. You walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked at you with his blue eyes.

"Mack?" He didn't reply but just glanced in your area. "It's -"

"Don't tell me it's okay (Y/N) because it's not. She's the love of my life and she's leaving me." He didn't know but that hurt you. You had secretly been in love with Mack for the longest time now but no body knew not even him, your best friend.

"Well, I was going to say that it's not as bad as you think, but Mack it is okay. She loves you and you know that, she just needs some time."

"Time? I thought I was giving her time when she asked for it. Apparently not."

"Maybe it's for the better. A little break from a relationship doesn't hurt anyone as long as they get back." You say patting his back.

"B- I can't (Y/N). What if she doesn't come back?"

"Don't you dare say that. She will come back and if she doesn't I'll kill her for making that stupid mistake." You say getting up. He laughed slightly cleaning his face of tears you didn't know he had.

"You can't kill her she's Addy for crying out loud, and your cousin."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't remind me. Come on get your lazy ass off the ground, everyone's waiting." You said as you extended your had out to him and he took it.
~~~~~

How was it? I know it was simple but I enjoyed this.