Preference: How/When You Met

10k: You met pre apocalypse. To be exact you met the day before the apocalypse. You went on a "vacation" with your family and on the second to last day before you left you happened to go fishing when you met him. You were struggling on getting a fish on your hook and he helped you find the perfect place where all the fish are.

"I'm (Y/N) by the way." You say as you pull a fish off your hook and place it in the cooler.

"Thomas," He said as he smiled at you. "But my friends call me Tommy."

Mack: You guys met the day of the apocalypse. Your brother was a Tri-City Americans hockey player so of course you went to the game. The second people started freaking out you were running around and accidentally bumped into him. The second that you stopped to look at him a zombie came from behind him.

"Look out!" You screamed and he ducked on instant. The zombie fell to the ground and he took his hockey stick and planted it into the zombie's head.

"Thank You....."

"(Y/N), (Y/N (L/N)" You said staring at the zombie on the floor.

"Mack, Mack Thompson." He said as he took your hand and you two ran out of the building.

Charles: You met post apocalypse. You were walking down the road for about an hour after your car had ran out of gas. Currently, you were tiered and just decided to sit down in the middle of the road when you saw a car coming by. You jumped up and down waving your arms. The car stopped as it spotted you.

"Can- can I get a-ride?" You say slightly out of breath. You look into the car to see other people inside other than man you were currently talking to.

"To where?" You stopped and eyed him. You were not entirely sure where you were headed.

"Not sure, my car broke down a while back and I've been on foot about an hour." He looked at you with sympathy. "You can drop me off anywhere you like."

"You can come with us."

"Thank You sir." You say as you make your way into the car.

"Names Charles. Charles Garnett." He Said reaching for a handshake.

"I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." You say as you shook his hand.

Vasquez: You guys met post apocalypse. You were with the group for a while now so you met him the same time they all met him. Thanks to Citizen Z, you guys were in Cheyenne, Wyoming when a bounty hunter (Vasquez) tried to take Murphy. Your "meet and greet" was cut short when you guys tried to get Murphy back and he shot at you only to scrape your face with the bullet.