This album is called Love Jones because it reflects off of my own relationship and all the crazy things that me and the love of my life have been through over the years. It's an emotional roller coaster. Future, baby I love you so much, you mean the world to me. So let's get party started! I hope you guys enjoy!"

The first track Should've Been played and I just sat back watching everyone's reactions, which was nerve racking. But they seemed to be enjoying it so far. I had a few drinks, danced, sang, took pictures and mingled with everyone. People kept coming up to me congratulating me and telling how they loved the album. I was happy and enjoying MY night. August was even here. I mean, he is featured on the album, but I just hope him and Xiamarion do not cross paths tonight.

Amber's Tracklist

"Bitch I know you see August fine ass over there staring at you

"Bitch I know you see August fine ass over there staring at you." Tae came up to me with Ashley and Jordan right behind him.

"Tae please don't, not tonight. You know why he's here. To support, that's all."

"So stop tryna make shit bigger than what it is. Ole messy ass." Jordan hit him upside his head.

"I wasn't being messy. And don't be putting your hands on me hoe. Now, where's your shadow?"