"My bad babe. I'm just hungry. I want you to go get us some food." I rubbed my stomach giving him puppy eyes.

"You get on my damn nerves Amb! I can't even sleep in peace!"

"Stop yelling at me nigga. And it's not me, it's the baby. I was just sitting here watching tv and minding my business."

"What you want, man?"

"Hmmm...."

"Hurry up before I change my mind now."

"Shut yo crybaby ass up. You put this baby in me, so you gon suffer the consequences. You gon do whatever tf I say until I drop this little girl. And still gon do it after that!"

"Baby I'm sorry. I just hate when you wake me up out of my sleep. You be doing that shit on purpose." He tried to kiss me, but I moved my head. He just kissed my cheek instead and rubbed my stomach.

"Whatever. You know I can't help it." My sensitive ass started crying.

"Babe calm down. I ain't mean to yell at you, okay. Please stop crying. You gon upset the baby."

"Shut the fuck up!" I wiped my tears and unpaused the show I was watching.

"So you not hungry no more?"

"I am. I'm thinking."

"Okay. Just let me know when you ready." His dumbass rolled back over like he was finna go to sleep.

"Xiamarion. I know damn well you not tryna go back to sleep!"

"I'm tired."

"I don't care. Me and your baby are hungry."

"Tell what you want then."

"I want 2 McGriddles with sausage, egg, and cheese. A hashbrown. Nah, make that 2 too. Apple slices. A parfait. And some apple juice from the store."

"That's all right?"

"Yes and hurry up. Get my child something to eat too."

"Alright. I'll be back in 20 minutes."

"You mean 15 minutes."

"Whatever makes you happy." He got up out the bed and went into the bathroom. I know I was getting on his very LAST nerves, but I really don't care. He knows I do this everyday. Ain't nothing new nigga.

He came back out the bathroom and started getting dressed. I bit my lip as I watched him. As much as he pisses me off, lord knows this man is fine asf. My pregnant was still getting dicked down, I ain't letting this baby stop that. He turned around to grab his phone off of the bed and caught me starring.

"Stop being nasty girl. I already know you thinking. Ole horny ass."

"I changed my mind. Maybe the food can wait just a little while...."

"Uh uh, you woke me up to go get you som food, so that's what I'ma do."

"Okay and now I want some dick. So what you tryna do?"