"Oh! Come on! Seriously, that was like the best place to hide it."

                                      "Caley, the space above the door isn't really a hard place to find a hidden key. Even Mikey could have found it easily. And trust me, he is pretty dumb when it comes to stuff like this." Hazel said.

                                   "Pfft, whatever. i am going to go take a shower and do some writing." Miracle said dismissively as she got up to go to the shower.

                                 "Alright. You can take a shower, but no writing after that. I have got a whole day full of fun planned for us." Samantha said, making Miracle groan in frustration. Samantha knew she was a master in convincing people. Miracle knew exactly how proud Sammy was about her skill and definitely did not need a free demonstration.

                        So like a good girl that she was, she just took a quick shower and got ready. Sammy and Hazel had gone through the pains of picking out a dress for her. For which Miracle wasn't thankful at all. It was a short summer dress with thin straps, which were a little too thin for her liking. More than anything, the whole outfit itself was a bit inappropriate according to her. 

                                   "Ooooooh.... Look at our little Miss.Mars. Doesn't she just look fabulous in that dress." Hazel said in a high pitched girly voice, making Miracle's lips twitch a bit.

                             "Guys, am I the only one who is feeling guilty?" Miracle voiced her concern. She didn't like the idea of going out like this when Kayden was in the hospital.

                             "Miracle, I know you feel guilty about doing this, But trust me you need to loosen up some of those tightened up muscles and that strain you always have on your forehead. And besides, I don't think Kayden would mind or you for a matter of fact, after doing some nice lace shopping. What do you say Little MiMi?" Sammy wiggled her eyebrows mischievously,

                                          "You and your nicknames." Miracle just shook her head and laughed. The three of them walked out of the house hand in hand, like Divas who were out to conquer the world. 

                                    "So,how is Kayden doing?" asked Hazel from the backseat. Miracle was seated besides Sammy who was driving cautiously.

                                   "He is doing good. Doctor said he is making a speedy recovery. I just hope nothing goes wrong anymore. He said they might leave him in a few weeks if his vitals are good enough." Miracle replied with a frown on her face. She just wanted him to get all better and start annoying her. She really did miss his non-sensible and perverted comments.

                               "Seriously, Hazel quit it. This no time to be upset. Miracle wipe the frown off your face. It is time for some shopping and Thai massage. LETS GO LADIES!" Samantha yelled out while stopping the car at the spa centre, sending Miracle and Hazel into fits of laughter.

                              You just gotta love your girlfriends, they are the best support other than your family.

********************************************************************************

A/N: I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG...

WELL I HAVE BEEN LIKE SUPER BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL WORK!! I JUST GOT TIME TO EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING! HOPEFULLY AFTER 7TH OF AUGUST I'LL BECOME A LIL MORE FREE!! AGAIN SO SO SO SO SORRY.. AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND NOT THROWING HATEFUL COMMENTS AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING! IT WAS EID A FEW DAYS BACK! EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF MY MUSLIM READERS!! ONCE AGAIN THANKS A LOT FOR WAITING!

AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF SAMANTHA AND HAZEL AND OUR HEROINE'S FRIENDSHIP? 

I AM GIVING KAYDEN SOME REST SINCE HE NEEDS IT. HE'LL MOST PROBABLY BE BACK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ALSO I WANTED SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM YOU ALL ABOUT WHO SHOULD I CAST AS JARED AND DANTE..

I HAD ANDREW GARFIELD IN MY MIND FOR JARED CAUSE LIKE HE JUST POPS OUT IN MY HEAD WHENEVER I THINK OF JARED.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DANTE! SO FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS

ENJOY READING!

LOVE TRISH