Chapter 30: Kit

Double update!! 👏👏 Yayy!! Sorry for the tease from the last chapter... enjoy ☺️ (Slightly mature ❤️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the group looks shocked by Beam's claim. Forth looks equally shocked. 

"He did what?!" Pha yells.

Beam whispers something in his ear. Fuck.       

"Ming, hold Pha back!"

"Huh? What-?!" Ming asks, but it was too late.

Pha pulled on Forth's collar up close to his face. "You son of a bitch! You stay away from him!"

Ming finally comes to reality and pulls Pha off of Forth.

The next thing I know a bunch of guys in red shirts come up to our group. All looking at us threateningly. Korn immediately stands in front of Achi, Yo and Knock. Beam looks unaffected, and stands next to Pha. Ming comes back to me.

Great. That escalated quickly.

"Woah! Waoh! Waoh! Everyone needs to calm the fuck down!" Waii yells.

"Beam! What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell at him. Smacking the back of his head.

"Everything I said is true." He says.

"I don't care if it's true."

"Forth?" Yo asks, looking at Ming's cousin with worry.

"Let's get out of here. Waii, can you deal with this?" I ask, and he nods at me.

I pull my stupid best friends and leave the engineering canteen. I yell at both of them the entire way back to my dorm. Hitting the back of their heads repeatedly.

"Are you trying to start a war with the engineering gang!"

"He started it."

Beam tells me all about the night before. It all just seemed like a series of accidental mishaps.

"The guy was intoxicated! Geez. Beam, couldn't you just let it go. What are you going to do now?"

"I'm not doing shit. I told him what to do, or I was going to tell Yo. He was supposed to say he was in love with Pha."

"What? Why drag me into this?"

"It would have been funny. Anyway, either that or he could have manned up and said who he actually loves. It's his own damn fault."

This is what Beam has always done to the bullies. He find's out their weaknesses, and prays on it. This kid one time tripped me in the hallway calling me fat and ugly. Beam found out the kid was scared of spiders, so he bought a tarantula and placed it on his head during lunch. It fortunately didn't bite him, but the kid screamed bloody murder and was crying in the restroom.

I didn't think he would have found out Forth's weakness so fast.

"You know Forth is Ming's cousin. Try not to make that idiot hate you any more then he already does."

"Really?" He asks.

"Kitty, don't be mad at me. I just got back. Please."

"I'm not mad. I'm disappointed," I say. "And Pha what the hell was that about?"

"Beam told me Forth forced an erotic kiss on him, and that he thought it was Yo."

That explains it. Though he probably would have reacted the same way even if Yo wasn't involved. Pha has always been very overprotective of Beam and I.