Wet sounds were heard as the kiss started to get sloppy, sure it was breathtaking yet none of you wanted to pull away. The sexy sound of his heavy breathing only made you more aroused. His soft warm lips were so perfect, they were sweet and it felt so good. He's a damn good kisser!

Jungkook couldn't help it but to suck on your lower lip causing them to be red and be plumper from all the hard and firm sucking. And eventually, he was ready to insert his tongue inside your wet cavern, having the tip of his wet tongue gliding across your lips' opening creating a pattern of wet line. You moaned in pleasure, knees' weakening as you hold on his shirt for dear life.

Sweeping you off the ground and carrying you towards the bed, Jungkook made sure that he was in-between your parted legs as he laid you on the soft mattress. His lips never leaving your swollen pair as he slowly yet hardly grinded his hips to your heated core sending bolts of shiver run down your spine as you felt his hardness teasing right at the center of your core. He felt so good that even with his clothes on you can tell that he'll drive you crazy as your eyes were ready to roll to the back of your skull by just feeling his erection deliciously grinding on your crotch.

"Ahh, noona." He seethed once he have felt your urgency. Your legs were tightly wrapped around his hips wanting to feel more of him.

Indeed he was just as impatient as you are.

His lips were sucking everywhere that could make you utter a moan. Your lack of clothing only made the job easier for him as he could reach your chest's valley with his lips and suck the hardened nipple through the thin fabric of your brasserie. Jungkook was different tonight, his eyes full of love and desires as he boldly stare at you with a contagious smirk on his lips.

Not very long enough, he ended your heated staring contest as his dark mob of brown hair disappeared and dive between your parted legs. His actions making you flinch in shock as you felt him slap your inner thigh and soon felt his teeth grazing and lips giving chaste kisses to your knees down to your inner thigh - kissing and suckling elsewhere but your aching area where you want his lips to meet. These evil actions of Jungkook only made the pooling wetness between your thighs worsen. Wanting more of his pleasing touches.

Impatient and frustrated, you bucked your hips only to be strongly gripped by Jungkook. He stopped kissing your thighs as he threw a playful glare at you. "Not so fast, noona. Don't be impatient, let me do this."

He gave an innocent sweet smile contrasting his awfully wicked sexiness.

You groaned at him, "Just tell me if you still don't want to have sex, let's end it here, you twerp!" You said about to push him away, but he held you back firmly. You can't even move an inch.

"Stay still." He commanded. The authority lacing on his voice made a shrill run down your spine. Hearing him with his deep voice, acting so manly and dominant made you more turned on if it's even possible.

Then he smirked, "Oh fuck, I could smell how wet you are, noona."

You whimpered feeling his hot breath against your core. You could already feel the forming knot in your abdomen even though he wasn't doing anything to you at all.

His tongue swiftly swiped along your folds and then followed by another swipe which was now painfully slow - making sure that the tip of his tongue had teased your clitoris. A breathy moan left your mouth. How the hell could a virgin make you feel so good? What is he? And damn! You could hear how your wetness was slurped by his sinful lips. And as if he wasn't contented of what he did and how he made you arch your back, he reattached his lips to your core again and this time he sucked your clit so hard that a yelped escape you mouth. Your hands reaching for his hair as you cried. . .