-- 14 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 14 --

Biting his lower lip once more, he leaned in. Licking the side of your cheek, whispering; "Don't ever tease me again, noona."

With another harsh gulp running down your throat, you nervously laughed at Jungkook whose body is still leaning against yours. His lips still ghosting the side of your ear and you swore, you could hear his uneven pants. This boy really have war with his hormones. You thought as you hesitantly lifted your hand and pressed it against his hard chest, trying to create a space between the two of you. Jungkook on the other hand just found your actions amusing. One weak push wouldn't budge him, if you still haven't figured that out.

"Y/N." He growled.

The look on his face was hard to read, his brows are furrowed, sweats are trickling down his jaws even though his room was pretty air-conditioned, his wet locks matted on his forehead and lastly the biting on his lower lip as if he's having an internal debate and monologue inside his brain. You've became instantly worried, seeing him like this. Therefore, you caressed his cheeks with both of your cold clammy hands and analyzed his face.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" You asked him, your brows knitting as he only responded with a small whimper.

"Fuck, noona! I think I—I oh my god!" He cried out, removing your hands away from his face and leaning back, abruptly turning his back to your direction. "You shou—should leave."

You couldn't just understand what was his problem and why was he acting like this. You couldn't stand him being weird — even changing personalities from seconds to seconds. Having different shades of Jungkook in just one minute. And you internally thought to yourself; Why is he like this? He isn't a cast from Fifty Shades Of Grey so why act as if he has this many shades?! The boy infront of you was frustrating you. His whole existence was hard to understand.

"Jungkook, I'm not leaving unless you tell me what is wrong." You demanded, your voice stern and authority was evident. Jungkook was already groaning from your stubbornness that you couldn't understand his mere 'problem'. You watched him as his back relaxed and flexed, then his next sudden movement – you did not expect got you bewildered. He moved so fast that you didn't even had the time to see what was he up to. Because from then, he was now back with the position of leaning against your body. Your back pressed against the hard wall and his body's weight now hovering over yours.

"Jungko— wha—" you wanted to ask, but then it hit you. You felt it. You felt him.

Shrieking at the extinct feeling, Jungkook's hand covered your mouth as he pressed his lower abdomen more to your covered crotch. His hips rolling as an impulse to the sudden warmth he felt on your body, small growls trail out of his lips. You couldn't believe what was happening right now! You couldn't believe what he was doing to you! You couldn't believe that he was using your body for his own pleasure! You're fucked up! Your brain was a mess and the feeling of his clothed sex rubbing against yours definitely derived you insane. Things were escalating too fast! The situation you got yourself into just now woke the shit out of your sleepy state! Jeon Fucking Jungkook is grinding his hard on against your crotch!

Your eyes were wide open they could almost popped out from your eye sockets. The boy who's applying more pressure against you had his breathing became rigid, sounding so smothered. The fuck, Bangtan's maknae was dry humping you and he was even forcing your hips to roll against his as he held your waist and guided your hips to move in sync with his. You weren't drunk or stupid though, you're still in the right mind and what Jungkook's doing right now ain't right. You stopped him, holding his hips in place where a distance was separating his body from you. That one move from yours already earning a loud whine from him. He was hot, he's cute, he's nice, he's talented, he's sexy, he's irresistible and the list could go on, but that ain't the case here... You can't let his sexual frustration take advantage of the situation. Honestly speaking, you don't want to be burned by millions of ARMYS. You just confirmed about not having any serious relationship with the boy yet you still got tons of death threat from immature fans and now the reason for those death threat almost had himself cumming in his pants with the use of your body.