-- 16 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 16 --

Jungkook's gaze followed your physique as you walk around the warehouse talking to Kae about the crafts and materials you needed. He's eyes were twinkling, forming crescents as he squinted at your finesse action. He was too engrossed to what he was doing that he didn't notice your body's already walking towards him with a confused expression on your face. There you are standing infront of an amused maknae who has his lips already formed in a huge smile.

"Uhm, Jungkook?" You questioned, your fingers snapping infront of his dazing figure. He immediately snapped back to reality seeing you up close to him already.

"No—Noona..." He bit his lips, his hand being placed at the back of his head as he scratch his nape. A bright tint of pink shades the apple of his cheeks. You thought he was being cute and you couldn't help but to giggle at his shyness. Sometimes he's bold, but most of the time; he's shy.

"I was asking you what you'd prefer as a background on your photoshoot next week." You told him. Your hand pointing at the different stage designs plastered on the preference board at your back. You gave him a warm smile once seeing his suddenly tensed shoulders. He piped an awkward "Oh..." before scanning the designs attached to the wall board.

He breathed heavely, scanning the preferences. None of the overly flashy designs allured him. He wasn't interested at any designs. "Uhm... Noona?" He turned his head at you.

"Mm?" You gestured him go and ask as you patiently waited for his decision. Seeing his face a bit troubled made you ask yourself why does he look like he's having a hard time by just choosing a stage design. But then again you remembered; he is Jeon Jungkook, the most meticulous and perfectionist member of BTS.

"Nothing catches my interest." He admitted, a pout slowly forming on his lips. "The designs are all so cool, flashy and sexy. . . I wanted a cozy concept. Something soft yet attractive. An eye catcher despite it's simple design."

"Sounds like you." You unintentionally mumbled causing the both of you to buldge out your eyes. It did sound like Jungkook tho. Something simple yet attractive. That's definitely him. You smiled and tapped his shoulders before nodding your head. "Of course, Jungkook. I'll just make a personalized design for you, okay? All you have to do is tell me what color."

Jungkook stared at you long enough, his shooketh eyes blinking as if he saw something new to him. It took him long enough before he could nod his head, finally understanding what you just told him. "I want crème colours, noona."

You nodded about to walk away when you heard him mumble something, making you stop on your track. "I missed you, Y/N."

Your back's muscles tensed as you suddenly felt him nearing your physique. His forehead was felt on top of your left shoulder as you felt how his chest beats furiously behind your back. He's hands weren't touching you as if he's afraid to do so because he doesn't know if he's even allowed to touch you. However, his warmth was enough to tell you that he was sincere about what he's saying. And that's it. It makes you more confused than you're already are. What was he talking about? Isn't he back with Sana? Why does he miss me? Wasn't he ignoring me? You had too many questions inside your head right now, but the only thing that's clear is the fact that he's hurting too. You know he was. Because you felt tears wetting your sleeves.

"I couldn't remember when was the last time you smiled at me like you did just now. I couldn't remember when was the last time you talked to me without being tensed. I couldn't remember when was the last time we talked normally." He cried, his fist balling up as he rested his fist on your waist, still preventing himself from back hugging you. He was afraid that he'd he lulled into your scent again and wouldn't be able to control himself. "Y/N, why are you doing this? You're always running away, you're always ignoring me, you're always trying to take away my comfort. My home... Please stop, stop running away from me. I wouldn't want to harm you, please let me inside your heart, let me know your concerns and aches. Maybe, maybe I could try to understand you so you wouldn't be alone in this."