-- 07 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 07 --

Your mind was in daze, thinking about the possibilities that could erase those developing likings that your heart is having towards Jungkook. It's true that having these kinds of erratic feelings towards the said boy was definitely heaven-sent. It felt new and distinct. And by just thinking about him — he doesn't know how much of an effect his presence gives you.

But you wished these beautiful feelings to stop.

Devastated and upset you are, you rested your chin ontop of your palms which are supported by your elbows as it rest on the table infront of you. Your eyes unconsciously scanning the whole pantry of BigHit. Your eyes were definitely searching for him, but you wouldn't admit to that.

"Hey, you've spaced out too much, today." Your friend Hannah was suddenly placing her tray on your table as she delicately sat across you with a charming smile on her face.

You shook your head, looking the other way. Finally, you saw him. He was cutely positioning his camera in different angles as he try capturing what ever caught his eyes' attention. 'Funny, snapping pictures inside a crowded pantry. Aish! This boy, really.' you giggled at your thoughts as you watch with your sparkly eyes how he furrows his brows at the pictures he has taken. That sight simply warms your heart. Jungkook's absolute existence can always take your breath away.

"And I hope you're listening to me. . ." The friend infront of you sighed in defeat. Seeing you eyeing Jungkook as if he was your world and he's the only one you can see made her frown and yet suppress a giggle at the same time. "Might've been true, that no matter how crowded a place is. . . You'll always find the person you like the most in them."

You snapped back at your own trance as you look at Hannah. You clearly heard what she just said. You abruptly shook your head giving her a defensive look on your face as if she got the wrong idea about your likings towards the maknae. And she rolled her eyes at that.

"You got it wrong, Han—"

You weren't been able to finish as she suddenly hollered, "Oh, hey Jungkook!" while pointing behind your back. Your reflexes were to immediately look back with a tense shoulder and flushed face. But much to your dismay, there was no Jungkook to be found behind you. And the next thing you heard was streams of laughter from Hannah infront of you.

She gave you a teasy smirk while you just rolled your eyes at her. "I see, the maknae does affect you this much." She chuckled softly.

You weren't been able to lie at that. She was right, but either ways. . . You won't admit it.

××

"Admit it already!" Jin scuffles at Yoongi as he hits the younger with his hand. "You ate lamb skewers with Jungkook and you did not invite me!"

Jin was furious, but more like jealous at Yoongi's behaviour towards him. The said turtle just stare at him with an unreadable expression on his face before passing before Jin with a response which he complied nonchalantly, "If I take you with us, you'll definitely eat everything."

And with that said, Yoongi trudged away with coffee on his hand. His eyes were halfway closed as his dazzled mind was lingering about his gray pillow, his Kumamon plushie and his warm comfortable wife (bed). Excited about the idea of sleeping, he groaned thinking about the slow pace of time inside their workplace.

Jin was continuesly whining about Yoongi to Jungkook who weren't even listening. His eyes were focused on his camera as he takes few shots of Hoseok chatting with Jimin and the pantry's surrounding. His eyes were glimmering in astonishment as he his new 'baby' which is the camera did a good job in catching great prospects.