-- 03 --

👉 COMFORT 👈

-- 03 --

Jungkook followed you like an idiot inside the elevator. A foolish smile was plastered on his lips as he stared at your back confusedly. You're busy typing your orders at your phone, patiently waiting for the numbers of elevator to move and to finally reach your destination.

Jungkook was intrigued. "Uhh... Uhmm Noona?"

He suddenly mumbled, his voice shaking and sounding so ever so shy. A smile creeping its way to your lips as you couldn't help but giggle at his discomfort around girls. You peeked through your shoulder and mumbled a questioning, "Yes?"

"I uhh... I thought you're hungry, wh-why are we heading to the roof?" He asked. Head tilting to the side out of habit. You find his confusion amusingly cute. He was trying to be bold towards you, but obviously failing to do so.

"You'll see when we get there." You grinned wider at the boy. "Besides, idols like you shouldn't be lurking around with a girl in fast-food chains and restaurants. You know how much your existence could trigger a lot of fans."

Jungkook scratched his nape at that. He know he shouldn't have asked.

He pouted his lips.

Once the elevator come into a halt. Both you and Jungkook stepped out and run towards the roof. Jungkook's eyes popping out in amazement. Seeing the breathtaking views before him. The glimmering thousands of tiny stars surrounded the bright full moon as the cold breezes run through his soft skin. Jungkook's mouth open in ajar. His cute doe eyes and bunny-like smile on view as he mumble few excited "Woah."

You sighed, sitting at the edge of the roof and finding the boy who bounced his way to sit beside you as well. His pair of excited eyes meeting yours with a smile. "It's so beautiful here noona~"

You hummed at that. A warm smile making its way to your lips. And not too long enough when the food you ordered online came and you have Jungkook shocked more and amaze on what you've ordered.

You placed your orders in front of him, earning him gasps. It was two king size burgers, one large pizza and two cokes! A ton of carbs for a late night snack definitely frightened him. Specially when it came from a girl like you who have a small body.

Jungkook's eyes' widened. "Are you sure you can eat all of that!"

You looked at him and pretend to be offended, "What do mean, huh?"

His face suddenly falling when remembering something, "No. its just that... Sana would just eat..." he trailed off as he left his sentence hanging.

You understood what he meant by just the mere mention of Sana and that caused you to drop your smile. an awkward silence abruptly surrounded your spaces. You know how sensitive he can get and you don't want to break that comfort he's eventually feeling towards you.
You will touched his hand briefly and told him that, "It's okay, let's eat first."

He eventually stopped thinking the worst things and started eating with you while chit chatting about certain topics you asked him. No. He wasn't the talker. He's the type to talk only when he's being asked, too afraid to let himself be an open book to everyone because he isn't sure if people will like him just the way he is. So you let it be. Having to know and talk to him slowly.

"Do you always eat so much?" He suddenly asked. A cheesy smile crept to his face teasingly. He had gotten bolder, you must say.

Though, you didn't get offended by that, you chuckled at him and patted his head. "Haha. Yes, I have to work my ass off to earn money. So, I need to eat. I Don't have it easy like y'all."