-- 02 --

👉COMFORT👈

-- 02 --

Jungkook slumped down on his bed followed by a frustrated groan when his back hit the surface of the bed. His mind going through the conversations he had with Sana last night and a few hours ago. He let his brain repeat every complaints he heard from Sana. He was thoroughly thinking what he lacked and what was wrong. . . what else didn't he gave her aside from sex? He gave her everything. Everything he has he gave, but why isn't enough to receive all the love he deserves?

A knock on his door was heard. Though the maknae didn't budge one bit. Unknowingly to himself, tears were already brimming down his cheeks.

"Even the perfect idol could feel like a shit too." He mumbled as he pity himself.

"Yah! I've been knocking why aren't you ope—" Jin walked in, about to scold Jungkook when he saw the maknae on his vulnerable form. "Jungkook. . . what's wrong?"

A bitter chuckled escaped from Jungkook's lips. "I don't even know 'what was wrong' myself."

Jin walked in, sitting beside Jungkook who laid on his bed. He stroked the maknae's hair. "Jungkook  you know you can always tell us  everything."

Nothing. He heard nothing but silent sobs from the maknae.

"Hope-ah told me that you had a fight with your girlfrie—"

"You mean my ex girlfriend." Jungkook cut the eldest from his trance as he emphasize the word 'ex'.

Jin gasped at that. "Yo-You broke up with Sana? Why?"

"Tch. She broke up with me!" Jungkook grumbled. He doesn't like talking about this. He wasn't in the slightest mood to talk about anything at all. Especially now, he hates the unreasonable reason for their break up. "Hyung. . . I'm fine, okay? I just need rest. Please leave me alone for now."

Jungkook tried his best to make those words roll out of his tongue nicely. He still has the right mind to respect his hyungs who raised him well, after all.

Jin reluctantly nodded and left the maknae.

Jungkook was left alone in his room again. Thinking about the previous talk he had with Sana. His thoughts wondered about what she said. "Ain't man enough to fuck?" He mimicked through his soft voice.

He kept thinking if it was wrong of him to respect the girl he loves, if it was wrong not having any sexual interest with Sana, if it was wrong of him to not feel anything for her. He kept thinking about the insulting remarks she have told him. He was mostly insulted and humiliated than feeling heart broken. The pain for his ego and pride hurted more than the pain he felt on his chest because of their break up.

"Kookie-ah! Come and eat." Jimin cooed as he stepped inside Jungkook's room. He was slightly agitated, but choose to have the courage to drag the maknae out of his cave. Jungkook didn't argue nor complained though. He simply knows that his hyungs are worried for him.

However he stayed silent the whole dinner he had with his hyungs. Not his usually quiet self, but an unusual silence was the only thing that surrounded him. He just won't speak about how shitty he feels right now. How low and degraded he felt from what Sana told him. Even though Kim Taehyung, the only hyung who can annoy him to death and the most comfortable hyung he has asked him about his problem. But no! He already planted it on his mind... He won't talk about the reason for this break up. It was too substandard, he don't even want to remember it.

"Just because I can't have sex with her." He muttered. His eyes focus on the screen before him as he played overwatch.

It was after the dinner when he decided to think that this pain he's feeling never existed. He played and put all of his rage to the game before his eyes. He killed hundreds of virtual characters, shooting them skillfully as if he was trying to slay his own uneasiness.