You slap his ass:

He kept working so just sat aside him. Complaining he will get tired and such. He finally got up so smile but apparently he just had to go deliver a paper to a co-worker. Sighed and walk aside him. Slap his ass and said your going home first then. So left while he was stuttering and yelling not to slap his ass. Some people looked at him so he just hided behind his papers.

You turn him on by accident:

He had trouble with some paper so lean over the table so see what wrong is. So when you asked waht wrong is, didn't get an answer. When you looked up, notice him just staring at your chest since your shirt was unbutton. Slap his cheek and said he's a pervert for getting hard by just looking at your chest. So he blushed and left to bathroom, mumbling he's sorry.

When you wake him up:

He's not a morning person so would have to wake him up. Slap him, throw water over him, slam pans against each other. It's something difference each week. He hates it when you wake him up but don't care. One day said Handsome Jack is in the house and he was immediatly in the bathroom getting dressed while brushing his teeth.

When you massage him:

Whenever he gets angry at his work, would quickly massage him to calm him. Luckily it works and makes him sit in the chair, relaxed. So he would explain the problem with his stupid papers and make you help him while still massaging him.

You sit on his lap:

You saw he was pouty so just took a seat on his lap. Gave him a kiss making him blush a little. Ask why he's acting like a child. So he explained how much work he has. You sighed and said you will help. He just smiled and said thx.

When he sees your baby pictures:

You and Rhys were moving from an apartment to a house so both cleaning some ol boxes. You notice your old picture book so called Rhys over. Both sat down and looked through the book. He kept fanboying when a cute picture came. You wanted to throw it out but Rhys stole it and kept it for himself.

When you get injured:

You were just playing with this dog but it suddenly scratched your arm. Rhys panicked and maked it go away. He quickly dragged you to the house and washed your arm before taking the first aid kit. So stare as he was acting like a doctor. Just wait while he kept making sure your okay. When he finished, he gave the wound a kiss which even took you off guard. He quickly left, feeling a bit embarrassed.

When he tells you about Butt Stallion:

One day, he came back looking confused and as if he seen the weirdest thing ever. You weren't sure if you could ask but still asked. All he aid was 'Diamond horse...' So gave a confused look. Ask what. He said Jack bought a Diamond horse, called it Butt Stallion and is now on Pandora kiling people while riding Butt Stallion. So both just stared at each other. Finally you spoke. Said that's the weirdest thing Jack will ever do. both nodded in agreement to what ou just said.

When you wear a piece of his clothes:

Of course you steal his socks. They all are weird and unique. Some have strips, others have bubbles. He even has some with Jack's face on and with Hyperion on them. And they are soooo comfortable to wear. And you just love sliding in the kitchen and making a dramatic entrance to make Rhys freak out by your sudden entrance.

When you both build a blanket fort:

You were bored so just ask if he wants to make something. He raised his eyebrow and asked what. So now had to take a moment to think before saying blanket fort. He nodded so both ran around house, taking the stuff you need to make a blanket fort. So both took about an hour to make it without making it fall. Then both crawl in and just stare. He then left so raise eyebrow. He came back with a bowl of popcorn and sat aside you. What shocked you was when he did his hand out and a movie played. Said that's sooo cool. He nodded so both watched the movie.

You slap him with The Bible:

Rhys was just staring at your ass so took The Bible. Slap his head and yell your trying to explain something. All he did was blush and say he wasn't doing anything wrong. Just roll eyes. So had to re-explain the whole thing.

What you two like to do together:

Work. It maybe weird and boring but since working at Hyperion is a lot of paper work and such, both always working. So one day he suggested to just sit together and do the paper work. So now always sitting aside each other while filling papers and talking about day.

He walks in on you naked:

You were changing when noticing his papers. Quickly ran to front door where Rhys was putting his shoes on. Did bathrobe better and said he forgot his papers. He smiled and took them without looking. When he finished zipping up his shoe, he finally looked. His face immediatly went red. he stuttered a goodbye and ran off. Just laugh at his weird reaction.

When you suck your thumb in your sleep:

He hurried home, knowing you were waiting. He opened the front door and stared at the floor. You were on the floor, sleeping while sucking your thumb and holding the plushie Rhys bought for you once. He smiled and woke you up. Just hug him so he carried you to the bed. Just held him and told him to come sleep. He didn't even do his clothes off, he just layed down aside you and hugged you.

When you wear a bikini: (Normally these are for both genders but this was requested)

You and your friends (Yvette and Vaughn) were at the beach. Rhys came back from buying ice cream and asked why your wearing such a revealing bikini. Just laugh and said all bikini's are revealing. Both walked around the beach, he kept glaring at every man that looked at you. He said your sexy but need to stop wearing such stuff around these men. Just roll eyes and said he's so jealous.

He find out you cut yourself:

Working for Hyperion is a lot of stress. Jack daily kills someone if they don't do their work good so that's one of your biggest fears at the moment. The stress got to you and maked you begin cutting your wrists. But you were cooking and Rhys was supposed to be at work but he took off early. So when he entered, he saw you cooking. He smiled and asked what your making. Before you could even answer, he yelled asking what you did. Were confused but suddenly he pulled on your wrists and stared at them. Everything in your mind just went blank and began panicking. Suddenly he kissed the cuts and hugged you. Ask if he's crying. He shook his head but could feel his tears hit your neck so hug him back. So after the hug both had a serious talk.

He say a pick-up line:

'Are you a magcian? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else diseappears!'

When you take too long in the shower:

You notice the water bill went up a lot since both you and Rhys take long shower so told him to join. At first he was shy and stuttered excuses but now he just joins without even asking if he may join.

When he massage you:

You were feeling down so he massaged your shoulders. He asked what wrong is. So slam the papers down and yell how hard working at Hyperion is. He smiled and kissed your cheek saying he will help with the paper work. Just nodded and took the papers again to begin working.