Krieg/Gaige ~Catch Up~

Start from the beginning

Gaige:

She and you were running from some Badass Pyschos. She was waiting till her robot can come back. Accidently trip so she laughed but then stopped when the Pyschos came closer. She just took your arm and said not to fall now. So both ebgan running again. Later after killing the Pyschos, she kept teasing you for falling.

Meeting one of their friends:

Krieg:

He once came home with a blue haired girl. Of course you would get jealous, he comes home with some random lady. But suddenly the woman shook your hand and said you must be Krieg's lover. You just nod and ask who she is, might I add with a rude tone. She just smiled a bit and said Maya. So eventually learned Krieg "saved" this Siren a while ago. So you both became friends after hours of talking while Krieg just sat in the background, all quiet.

Gaige:

She said she needs your help stealing one of her friends helmets to see how it works. Just shrugged so both went around Sanctuary, searching for this assassin or whatever. So finally found him. But sadly before you could take his helmet off from behind, he kicked you on the ground. Gaige quickly yelled it's okay. She came and helped you up. She said this is Zer0. All Zer0 did was shake his head and leave. It maked you mumble he's mean.

(S)He has a nightmare:

Krieg:

You don't really know what's going on inside his mind most of the time. So when he suddenly sat up in bed all panicking, you panicked. Ask if he's okay. He just shook his head so quickly left and got some water bottle. Handed to her and told him to drink first. So he did. Told him to say what's wrong. All he did was shake his head so sighed. Hug him and stroke his back. Said he's alright. All he did back was hug your waist and dig his face in your neck.

Gaige:

You never see her really scared, that was till a few moments ago. You were just back from killing some stuff when hearing her shout so quickly ran. Saw her rolling around int he bed, hugging the pillow with tears. So quickly shook her awake. Immediatly she hugged you which surprised you because hugs are a rare thing in your relationship. She said never to leave for a whole week ago. didn't promise her anything and just hug her. Said you can choose how long your away. So Gaige yelled to atleast call her. Just stroke her back and hold her while falling asleep.

You slap his/her ass:

Krieg:

He yelled he will win an award for best supporting actor. It maked you laugh like crazy. Just slap his ass saying sure. Left to the Hyperion base while he followed behind, yelling some weird stuff which maked you laugh.

Gaige:

You always wonder why people slap their girls asses so just did it... immediatly got punched. So never gonna do that again because Gaige didn't like it that much.

You turn them on by accident:

Krieg:

Everything you do is a turn on for him. But he likes it the most when you take his Buzz Axe and and run around, chopping some people's head off or slicing GUN Loaders arms off. So after the fight he would always kiss you. At first it confused you but then found out why he does it so now just smirk everytime he gives you a kiss. Would just wink and run off to the car.

Gaige:

She finds it sexy when you are making some or fixing Deathtrap. You would wear a tank top since it's warm in Sanctuary and would just be really focused. At first she finds it weird to why she get's turned on by this but now she just stares, not caring if you see her staring or not.