Chapter 1

All rights reserved to
Marriah Myla King
I was Born on-12-26
Marriah_king360
Please Do not steal
Thank u ! Please enjoy
@2018
**************************
The characters that will be in this story are actual famous people.So fan fiction.Make sure you check out my other books. Thank you.If you dont know who they are look them up.:)

Zayn Malik

Zendaya Maree

Harry Styles

Shawn Mendas

Chris Brown

Tessa young

Bella throne

And the rest of the characters are just random characters i made up.
Anyways enjoy.

Zendaya pov

"Honey wake up your going to be late".

I got up and looked around. Wow my day was here.My first day of highschool. A new school.A new me. It was my senior year.I was excited. I was going to West hills High School. I got dressed and put on a yellow off the shoulder shirt. The yellow looked really good with my light brown color.I then put on my black jeans and my black and white vans. I grabbed my keys and got in my car I pulled down my car mirror and applyed my foundation and conceal.Then I put my big hoop ears in. Then, I put the keys in the interior and drove off. The school wasnt that far.It was about 10 minutes and i liked the time i got to think.As I got to the school i parked my car and got out. As i was walking i saw people starring at me whispering.

Who is she?

Is she new?

Is she a senior?

I kept walking when i notice a tall boy staring at me. I flushed he was so hot i thought. He was wearing a black leather jacket. Thats when a girl came up to me and said

"Hi i am bella throne i am a sophomore are you new"?

" Yes my name is zendaya i new i am a senior". I said while still watching the boy.

She looked at me at me and follow my eyes. Oh she said laughing.I see my brother caught ur eye.

Her brother?

"Oh i sorry i said embarrassed

Its ok she laughed he has a way she rolled her eyes and said "His name is Zayn.

Zayn. I loved that name now. It suited him.

She looked at me and said"Let me introduce you".

Before i could deny her she pulled me and said,"Hey Zayn this is my new friend she a senior too.

You guys might have some classes together She told him". He smiled.

His smile was so bright and his teeth were so straight and white. I tried to hid my smile but i failed. He smirked at me. Thats when a another boy came. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey my name is Harry".

"Hey name is Zendaya i said returing a smile".

"So are you a senior". He asked me.

"Yes i am new here".

"I knew you had to be new, i would have spotted a beautiful girl like you already.

I blushed.Bella rolled her eyes and said,"we got to go bye".She pulled md and we walked down the halls.

Dude they are totally into you. Did you see the way my brother looked at you and Harry called you beautiful. It replayed in my brain over and over. They were both cute. But what Harry said i don't even know what to say