13:happily ever after

Third person's pov:

On Reya’s twentieth birthday , Advik proposed her . He arranged a beautiful dinner , which Reya loved . When Advik went on his knee , Reya was shocked , she wasn’t expecting such thing .

"You are my life . I am nothing without you . I know i should have waited longer . But i cant wait anymore . I want you with me . I want you to marry me." Advik continued with a cocky smile "not that it is in question . The question is when will you . I want to marry you soon"

Reya hated his cockiness as much as she loved it ."how soon?" She asked with a raised eyebrow .

"In a month or two" Advik said . Breath got stuck in her throat . She wasn’t planning this , but she knew that it was what she wanted in future .
Reya kissed his lips and said" you can talk to my parents . It on you, that how you make them agree" Reya said with a smirk .

.............
They literally got married in 2 months . Making Reya’s parents agree was not an easy task but Advik did it . Everyone was really happy . Advik spent a lot of time just watching reya.he loved to see her expressions, she was like an open book to him , which he loved to read .

They were blessed with a beautiful baby girl after two years of their marriage .everyone was really happy .

Life was beautiful for both of them .it was because they wanted to be happy .people who tried to find happiness in small things , knew how to be happy. The one who just knows how to moan and bitch about one thing or another , just ends up with their bitching .

Life is not about perfection. It about being happy and making others happy.

"The smile of a loved one is more precious than any diamond"

-------------
My lovely friends, i end this story here .hope that you liked it.

If you want me yo write an other story , then please share your opinions .otherwise i am going to take some time off.

Love you all!❤