9:truth

Third person's pov:

One month later

Reya was really happy . She was enjoying her life . Her relationship with Advik was also going smoothly . They spent a lot of time together and Reya loved every second of it .

Advik's love for Reya was getting more and more . Staying away from her was impossible now . Advik hadn’t have her completely yet .

He wanted to do it after telling Reya the truth .he didnt want her to regret anything . He was positive , she was going to accept him . But a hesitance was also there .

It was Reya’s birthday . A dinner party was arranged . Advik was the first one to wish her . That night , he entered her room at 11:50 .

When 12 am struck , he wished her with a single rose and a bracelet. He kissed her hand and placed the bracelet in her hand .

Reya loved it, it had a wolf charm hanging from it . Wolf was in black color , Reya was impressed by the detail of the charm .

Reya didnt took the charm off after wearing it . Seeing the bracelet filled her with happiness and peace .

Next night, at dinner party , Reya was looking for Advik when she heard him talking to her father .

"You need to tell her soon . It can end up destroying you both " his dad said .
"I fear losing her .she....." he stopped and Reya saw his back tense .

His father moved away and Reya approached Advik . "What’s wrong? "Reya asked worried .

"Nothing ." Advik said and looked her up and down . She was looking gorgeous in her red dress . Reya blushed under the heat of his gaze .

"Its time to cut the cake" Advik said and pulled her towards the table . Reya decided to let it go for then .

After some days , Advik and Reya were going towards his house when men decided to attack them . They surrounded his car .

"What’s happening ?" Reya asked scared .
"Nothing baby . Stay in the car. Don't come out . I will be back soon " he said and got out of car . She saw Advik running towards the forest and the men following him .

She got really scared for Advik . She also came out of car and started following them .she reached them by following the fighting voices .

She saw wolves and some men fighting Advik . He was looking lethal .

A wolf ran towards Advik and Reya couldn’t control her shout " advikkkkkk" .
Other men towards her and one came to attack her .

There were about 15 men (wolves ) . Advik was angry at them for scaring Reya . He was in his human form . Reya shouted and he saw a man attack her . Advik couldn’t control his wolf .
He shifted and started killing all of them . He saved Reya first when only one man was left , he told them"Please stop . We were told to get the girl .we cant fight you but you can be finished by killing her" he said and Advik killed him .

Reya wad crying by then . Advik moved towards her in wolf form but she ran away from him . Advik felt his heart shattering after seeing her run . He sensed her emotions before running . She was angry , confused and scared

Reya ran from there . She reached her home and locked herself in her room .

Advik didnt follow her . His heart was breaking . He shifted into his human form and dropped on his knees . He shouted to the sky with his hands covering his face .

After sometime, he got up and wore the spare pair of clothing was present in his car .he left for his place. He couldn’t go near her and stand the feeling of him being scared of her.

When he reached his place, his parents asked him what was wrong .
The redness of his eyes was explaining everything .

"She ran away . She ran away ....." Advik was just repeating this sentence. His mother tried to console him but he left for his room .

----------------

Surkh ankhen unki
Udaas raat ka haal sunati hen 🖤

----------
Jao aj tumhe apni muhabbat se azad krty hen
Qayamat k din bhi poocha gya to shanasai se inkaar kr denge 🖤

--------

How was the update friends ?