5: love

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

Reya was really happy . She never expected to find such amazing friends .

"I don’t know , why everyone is so afraid of him . Sameer doesnt even come near me when i am with him . Advik is so sweet " Reya thought while laying in her bed .

Next day ,Advik saw Reya and Sameer coming out of the class. They were laughing together .Advik was getting really jealous . He wanted himself to be the reason of her laughter .he was planning to handle this in his way when near standing Aryan hold his shoulder . " don’t you even think about hurting him. Reya will end up hating you .

Advik realized that Aryan was right . He wont be able to bear that . He decided not to give Sameer any space to talk to her . This had to work , otherwise he would end up losing his mind .

Reya was waiting for his father in the parking lot when her father called and told her that there was some emergency . She assured him that she can go home herself .

Advik was also standing beside her.
“I will drop you " Advik said and went towards his car .

Reya wanted to deny but then thought rather not to .
"Sorry , i must be causing you trouble" Reya said while sitting inside .
"We are friends . Otherwise , your house is in the way . " Advik said and started the car.

When they reached her home , Reya forced her to come inside . Reya's mother was surprised .

"Aunty , i can drop Reya daily . Uncle knows me . I don’t think he will have any problem . He has to come from the hospital just to drop Reya " he said and Reya 's mom denied .

"We are friends . Its not trouble " Advik said and her mom agreed . He really knew how to get his way .

Next day, the whole college was busy in annual dinner's preparation . Everyone was really excited . There was going to be some performances also .

Whole week was going to pass in preparations .Anaya suggested that they should go to mall .

"How can we skip college?" Reya said while looking at Advik . Advik wrapped his arm around her shoulders. " don’t worry , no one is going to say anything to us " Advik said with a wink .

Anaya was really excited about shopping . She bought a lot of things . Reya liked a warm stole very much . It was maroon in color

She wore it and looked at Advik for approval . Aryan was busy with Anya .

Advik nodded with a smile and asked the salesman to pack it .
Reya was going to pay when Advik stopped her " its your gift for acing the test .you are the living proof of me being a good teacher " he said teasingly .

They went to the food area next . They were eating their food when Advik touched the corner of her mouth .she looked at him questioningly

"Sauce " he said in a daze . It was really hard for him to resist her . With each passing day , the need to touch her was increasing .

Aryan held his shoulder . It helped him to come to his senses .

Reya was also getting affected . Reya's feeling for her was changing fastly . She liked his presence . The way he always cared for her was not unnoticed by her.

The whole week went like this . They were just having fun .one day , he took Reya with others to his place .

He could feel excitement radiating from her when they entered the jungle .
"I love greenery . It gives me peace " Reya told them . She noticed that there was no other house just a big mansion in the middle of forest .even though it didnt look scary , it looked peaceful .

When they entered the house , Advik’s mom hugged her . She was surprised by it . Anaya and Aryan went somewhere . Advik took her to the library in his home . Reya was surprised . She loved it .

She was looking at a book when she felt presence behind her . She turned around and her breath hitched by how close Advik was standing .
Advik touched her cheek lovingly . Reya looked in to his eyes .

"What are you doing ?" She said .

"What do you think ? I am going to be straight forward Reya . I love you . From the first time i saw you . "Advik said while cupping her face .

"I-i don’t know what to say. I like you " Reya said with a red face .
"I want you to give us a chance . Will you ?" Advik said .he could sense her hesitation , her shyness, her attraction towards him .
When she nodded he couldn’t stop himself. He placed his lips on her . But then moved away quickly . He didnt want to scare her with his intensity .

Reya didnt look into his eyes afterwards .her cheeks were on fire . Advik found her shyness really cute . He placed a kiss on top of her head and pulled her outside .

Advik and his wolf were feeling more at ease in her presence . His family can also feel his happiness . They were really happy for him but they were also scared for him .

That night they talked to Advik .

"Son , you need to tell her the reality also . It can change everything " his father said .

"I will tell her but i need to make her fall for me first . You know , i cant risk her leaving me " he said and his parents nodded.

They knew what can it do for a werewolf to lose his mate . It would destroy them . Many cant even stand the pain and end up killing themselves , some go feral .

Its more difficult for an alpha . His senses, his need for his mate is much more stronger . They were seeing that Advik wasn’t only feeling mating pull , he had also fell in love with her .

-----------------

Bechaini bebasi beitnai

Hmen tere ishq mein r kuch na mila

-----------
How was the update friends?

Plz share your thoughts .and if you want me to add something then plz tell .