7 :sleeping together

Third person's pov:

When Advik reached Reya’s home , it was late at night . He couldn’t go in from the main door . An idea struck her , he entered Reya’s room through the window . Thankfully , it was n’t locked .with the noise of window being closed, Reya woke up . She sat up a little while rubbing her eyes .

"Advik.... what are you doing here?" She asked .

Advik went towards her ." I cant leave you alone ,knowing that you are sick".

Reya smiled and moved to make space for him on bed . He pulled his shirt off and got into the bed . Light was really dim in the room and Reya was still sleepy .

Advik wrapped his arm around her, she placed her head in the crook of his neck .

"So warm..." she said while snuggling closer . Advik chuckled and pulled her closer . His body temperature was higher than humans and Reya was sick also .

She yawned and Advik said with a smile "you are still sleepy . You had slept the whole day "

"People cant sleep in fever and i can sleep the whole time . Weird right?" She said in a sleepy tone and soon fell asleep .

Advik was getting affected by her nearness. But he controlled himself , he placed a kiss on the top of her head and closed his eyes .

Reya was feeling much better next morning but she took off that day . Around 10 am Advik came to her house, Reya’s mom smiled seeing his care . Any doubt they had vanished after seeing his care for her .

Advik spent the whole day with Reya . In the evening , Reya was feeling really bored . Advik decided to take her on a long drive .

They were enjoying each others company , when Reya said . " i had a weird dream last night and then i was unusually warm this morning " she said .
"What dream?" Advik asked with a frown .
"I dreamt that i slept with you " she cheeks went red ." Not in that way . I mean sleep like really sleep"

Advik chuckled "it wasn’t a dream " .

"Oooohhhhh, i thought i was imagining ".they spent a good time together .after dropping her , he left .

Reya was reading a book after her night routine . She was Advik entering through her window . Advik came towards her and closed her mouth which was hanging open in surprise .

"I am fine now " she said .

"Are you telling me that i cant come here " he asked with a raised eyebrow .

"No, come " she said while moving to ths other side of the bed .
They spent some time talking and then laid down to sleep .
It was harder for Advik to control himself " last night she was ill .there’s no reason to avoid it tonight " he thought but knew better than to do anything he could regret .

He placed a soft kiss on her lips and closed his eyes . Advik went to his place to change in the morning and then came back to pick her for college .

It may have been a worry for others, but he loved taking care of her .he loves the way her eyes shine , whenever he do something for her , even something small like opening a door for her

-------------
Mein kuch bhi kahun,mein khuch bhi krun wo meri nhi hoti

Ae dil teri ahon me asr he bhi k nahi 🖤
----------

How was the update friends ?