3: meeting

After coming back , he was feeling restless but calm also . It was a weird kind of feeling . He started his day as his usual routine .he got late while informing his dad about the trip .

When he entered the college , he could feel that something was different . His senses were much more stronger than other wolves in the college.

He could smell a sweet scent in the corridors.
"I am losing my mind . This whole mate thing is messing my brain now" he said and went towards his class.

Reya's day was also going on normally . In break time, she was going to the library when a guy from back turned her back and placed his arms around her .

" Wh-what are you doing ? Leave me ." She said while looking up at the guy with jet black hair and dark eyes . He was taller and muscular than most of the guys around . And THERE were a lot of muscular guys in the college.

"I am Advik khurana "he said .Reya has started to panic . She tried to free herself . But then the guy took a deep breath and let her go . She quickly ran from there .

She knew that she had to stay away from this guy . Sameer was right .
---------

Advik was going to the canteen area when he smelled that warm rosy scent again .
"Mate , mate " his wolf was shouting again and again in his head .

He saw the back of the girl from which that heady smell was coming . He turned her towards himself . He couldn’t control himself and ended up placing his arms around her. She was really pretty with big brown eyes and plump lips . Her complexion was really pretty .her cheeks has turned red in seconds infront of him . He loved the way she was so transparent . She was a human but he didnt care. It wasn’t unheard of human mating with werewolves.

He told her his name . But then he smelled fear and panic radiating from her . He quickly let her go he didnt want her scared of him .

He looked around and saw a lot of people looking at him weirdly . Werewolf ones knew that something was wrong .

"She is mine . No one , i mean no one is going to look at her " he said through the mind link . He saw many of them bow their heads .

He saw his sister and Aryan running towards him " what do you mean ? Who is yours " Anaya asked .

"New girl Reya . She is my mate " Advik explained . Advik knew her because Aryan had already informed him about the arrival of new family .

"We finally have our Luna here " she said excitedly and hugged her brother .she was really happy for his brother . Aryan also congratulated him .

Aryan tried to talk to her again in parking lot but she quickly ran from him saying " my dad is here .i have to go." He could see that she didnt want to be near him .he was tempted to chase her but knew better .

He went home .his parents were really happy after hearing the news .they saw that he was struggling with his wolf .his wolf was not especially calm , but atleast then, he wasn’t feeling blood thirsty .

Khurana family owned education institutes ,hospitals ,food places and many other things in the town .

Reya's dad was working in khurana hospital. He decided to go there and meet him personally . He wanted to know the family who raised his mate  .

When he went to the hospital , he was introduced as the owner by the director of the hospital . He talked with Reya’s father .

Advik found that he was  good doctor and a better person . Advik was relaxed after meeting him . He knew that his mate was in safe hands .

----------------------
Mene ishq me logo ko sajdy me girty bhi dekha r sajdy se phirty bhi dekha
----------------------

How was update friends?

Plz vote and comment ❤