2 :reya

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Reya's 18th birthday was just a few days ago . That day , her parents told her that they were shifting to a new town . She will attend the college there . Reya was really excited after knowing that the town was on the side of forest area .

Reya has always loved greenery . It was calming to her . Not that she had any friends in her current town . She was a shy girl , thats why making friends was not one of the easiest things for her .

When they entered the town, Reya was already in love with it .hopefully, someone will not make her hate it .in her school , everyone just tended to avoid her .she usually spent a lot of her time in library . But sketching was on of the things she loved .

The college year had started since a week .her father dropped her at college next day "best of luck" he said and kissed her forehead .

Reya entered the college , everyone seemed to stare at her .but she already expected it as a new comer .

In her 2nd class a lean boy with glasses talked to her .he was also eighteen and a bookworm. She knew that they were going to be friends .he wasn’t forcing her to talk .

He was telling her about the college .
" khurana family owns it .you will be fine here, just try to avoid Advik khurana" he (Sameer) said .

"Why?" She asked with a frown .

" lets just say, he is not one of the nicest people in the college .even teachers doesnt like to mess with him" he said and Reya nodded .

Her father came to pick her .she didnt know , how to drive .

When she entered the house " mom ,i am back" she said and went towards the kitchen .her mom kissed her and told her to eat her lunch .

She went to her room , and stood beside her window .there was some months left in winter but she had already started feeling cold . It was always like this , she felt coldness more than any other .

She went towards the mirror ,she looked just normal .her hair and eyes were chocolate brown .her skin was milky white , which turned red very easily .

--------------------

Surkh ankhen unki udaas raat la haal sunati hen .

-----------

How was the update friends?