12 :mating

Third person pov:
Next day, the need to be with Advik was overwhelming . Advik was also feeling it but he was able to control himself .

Advik had spent the night with her . But when he went to pick Reya for college , he felt her restlessness due to being away from him .even if it was for hours .

Advik cursed himself . He should have known better than to lose control . He understood what was happening . He marked her but didnt complete mating process.

It was common for wolves to feel the overwhelming need to be each others completely after marking . Reya didnt know this .this strong feeling was going to last for atleast some days . . Then the feelings would be there . But the need to be in constant contact would lessen .

Reya didnt even know the reason of her restlessness but when she sat in the car and Advik placed his hand on her thigh , she relaxed .

Advik knew he cant let Reya go to college. He started driving towards his house .
"Am i not going to college?" Reya asked .

"No , baby i need to tell you something . " Advik said .

When they reached, Advik took her to his room .
"Is this something related to what i am feeling?" Reya asked while touching her invisible mark .

"Yes. I .. i marked you last night. I lost control . " Advik said while making her sit on the bed. He sat infront of her on his knees .

"Is it a bad thing ?" Reya asked .
"No .its just that.....things will have to take place sooner " Advik asked .

"The need to complete mating will increase with time . It will start getting painful " Advik explained and looked down.

Reya held his chin and made him look at her . "Its ok . I have been ready for a long time. Its you , who was waiting for me to run away from you scared " Reya said chuckling .

Advik nuzzled her hand ,when she cupped his cheek . "We need to handle your parents "Advik said.

"We can tell them that i am going on a trip with your family . Your parents are already away . We just need to tell Anaya " Reya said .

"Ok lets talk to them ."Advik called Anaya and when she reached , Advik explained the situation .

"Omg ! I am going on a real trip with Aryan" she said excitedly and left for packing .

Everything was arranged quickly and Anaya left by evening. Anaya talked to Reya’s father .before leaving in the evening, Reya and Anaya went to Reya’s place to pack some clothes .after that Anaya took her to their place .Advik and Aryan was also with them .

They would have preferred not lying . But they knew that Reya’s parent wont understand this situation .

That night , Advik made her completely his . It was a beautiful night for both of them .

Next day, Reya got up and found advice watching her and caressing her hair . She blushed and tried to hide under the covers . Advik chuckled and carried her to the bathroom . He filled the bathtub for her and left the bathroom to give her sometime to herself.

After sometime, Reya got out of the bathtub .she moved towards the mirror . She was covered in hickeys .it made her smile as she remembered her marking Advik .she didnt know what happened but the need to bite him was overwhelming . When Advik placed her mouth on his neck , she understood what he wanted. She let her body take control and marked him.

She felt the connection getting stronger between them .

They spend next few days in Advik’s house . Even when he was working , Reya was sitting in his lap .

In the evening, they usually watched some movie . They were both on his bed. Reya was half sitting half laying against his front . Advik had his arms around her waist .

He spent more time kissing her head , her neck , her hands than watching movie. Not that Reya was complaining . She loved his attention .

-----------

Plz vote and comment friends