Chapter 2

I woke up and saw Alec still sleeping. I smiled knowing that he was here with me. That he was himself. A couple of months I have been struggling so much to live our life as we were before. Azazel changed everything for us. Max wasn't around anymore to annoy us, mainly Alec. I could feel that Alec was still grieving.

I stood up and walked in the bathroom, in order to make myself ready. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I wore black jeans with a brown top and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and heard Alec groaning.

He was awake.

"Morning sunshine." I said happy and opened the curtains, which made Alec groan again.

"You are evil you know." He joked and I laughed. I walked over to him and kissed him a good morning. I wanted to walk away but he held by mine arm and pulled me backwards, which made me fall on top of him.

His lips touched mine again but this time it was different. He kissed me slowly and enjoyed every bit of it.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He asked me and kissed me again. I smiled throughout our kiss.

"You are more." I said and kissed him.

We got disturbed by someone knocking on the door and I quickly stood up. I saw Isabelle walking inside and confusion was all over her face when she saw me in Alec his room.

"Mum said that we needed to check out the park. Something happened." She said and Alec nodded.

"Are you guys?" She asked us and looked at the both of us. I didn't answer. I was waiting for Alec because I wasn't sure what to say.

"No of course not. She is like my little sister." He said and my heart broke into pieces when his words left his mouth. Alec quickly looked over at me and I looked away.

I was dying when Azazel took over his body and I cried myself to sleep. Waited for him to come back. I loved him to the end and he still wanted us to be a secret and he just told his sister that I was just like a sister to him. I mean what the hell.

I felt my cheeks burning up because of the anger and I would have just walked away if Izzy wouldn't be here but if I would have done that she would clock on something.

"Yeah. Alec is my brother." I said annoyed and shoot a glare at Alec, who was now regretting his words. I really didn't care.

Izzy left the room and Alec looked over at me. I could see it out of my connor of my eyes.

"Baby." He said and I immediately looked over at him.

"Don't baby me." I said annoyed. I needed to get everything I bottled up inside out. This was too frustrating and annoying now.

"I am your bloody sister!" I yelled and he shook his head.

"No, I just don't want them to find out." He said and I laughed at him. Was he for real?

"You want us to be a secret? Am I that ugly for you that you need to hide our relationship?" I asked and I knew it sounded childish but I couldn't help to feel that way. It had a big impact on my self-esteem...

"No.. It will be just a distraction and I don't want that." He said and I scoffed.

"Alec, when you were possessed by Azazel I was dying inside out and that was a distraction to my work to but I didn't hid my feelings." I said angry and I knowing bringing up Azazel will make Alec vulnerable and when Alec feels vulnerable he gets angry.

"Just stop it, Clary. You are being childish." He said and I shook my head.

"No, Alec. I am being real." I said and I saw Alec looking at me.

I was so done with this hiding thing. I wanted us to be together and kiss each other in front of everyone but instead of that, I was his so-called sister.

"I am not staying here anymore. If you change your mind tell me because I am not doing this anymore." I said and without even listening what he would say or looking back at him I walked away from him, out of his room.

How did we end up from a good morning to this big argument?

I sighed and walked over to my room.

I knew it wasn't fair from me to bring up Azazel because he couldn't do anything about it but my point was that I didn't hid my feelings.

Everyone knew that I was a broken glass without him. Everyone knew I cried over him and everyone knew how much I missed him.

I didn't understand why we needed to be hidden. We were in love and we could say it to everyone. No one would judge us. Everyone already thinks that we are together. It was too obvious.

I heard the alarm of the institute go off and I quickly ran to the office. I faced demons attacking our shadow hunters and I didn't think twice and took a seraph blade and activated my speed rune.

I saw a demon coming for me and I quickly stabbed it, which burned to ashes and disappeared.

A million questions were rambling around in my mind. How was this possible? We had the best security.

I quickly helped Jace and stabbed another demon. A demon pushed me back and hit the wall with my back and groaned out of the pain.

I stood up and saw a demon trying to attack Isabelle. Before the demon could do anything I activated a rune I didn't even know it existed and focused it on the demon. The demon died right away and I gasped for air and sighed.

It was always tiring when I used an unknown rune. It would suck up all my power and energy, which made me feel weak.

Isabelle looked over to thank me, which I returned with a smile.

I saw Alec running towards me and he quickly gave me a hug and let out a deep big relieved sigh.

"I felt that. I thought something happened." He said afraid and looked at me. Before I could say anything else he kissed me in front of everyone.

When he pulled out of the kiss his eyes were shining blue and mine green.

If this would happen between two shadowhunters it meant that you had found your soulmate. I smiled at him.

Alec was my soulmate.

__

HI GUYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING LOVE!

Vote and comment x.