"Oh god." you wipe the small tears forming up in your eyes from all the laughter, careful not to smudge your makeup. You hadn't laughed like this for so long, you couldn't remember the last time you felt this happy around someone.

Your eyes rest on his as his does the same in return. Staring into his eyes, you find yourself falling deep into an abyss of passion. The passionate feeling enchanted you with multiple other feelings that you couldn't even imagine. You felt a tingling reaction on your skin of delight as you bore even deeper.

And yet you were only looking into someone's eyes. But it wasn't just anyone's eyes. It was his eyes. And only his eyes could make you feel so drawn to him.

Suddenly an unexpected ping! sounds from your phone, abruptly disrupting the yearning tension between you two.

"Oh!" you jump in your chair from the sudden sound and blush immediately. "Sorry." you apologize as you quickly check you phone from your bag, fumbling for the silent button.

"No, it's okay." Jungkook suddenly looks down at his pizza and chuckles anxiously while scratching the back of his head. He tries his best not to blush as he recovers from the endearing stare he had just shared.

Your screen lit up you notice a familiar name and get a glimpse of the message.

Hobi: 🍆🍆🍆💦👅😏😏

"Oh for fucks sake!" you mutter to yourself while rolling your eyes and throwing your phone irritatingly back into your purse. You sigh.

That was what interrupted your unworldly moment with Jungkook?

Jungkook notices your reaction, his eyebrows furrow in concern "Are you okay? What is it?"

You look up at him again and smile nervously "Oh no worries. Just an annoying spam."

The last you wanted him to see was those emojis that Hoseok sent you.

Jungkook simply nods and leans forward to his steaming food "Well, dig in."

You nod back and eagerly lift up your hot pizza. Without checking if it was too hot for your mouth you shove it straight in and take a massive bite. As soon as the juiciness and tang from the cheesy sauce hits your tongue you close your eyes and immensely savor the flavor.

"Awh ma gawd." your words are barely audible as they sound from a mouth stuffed greatly with pizza. Your eyes stay closed as you chew like a camel, completely forgetting that the love of your life was sitting right in front of you.

"Pig." he shakes his head as he takes a bite of his own pizza, which was more reasonable than the one you took.

Your eyes shoot open and you glare furiously at him, your eyes shooting daggers. "Excoose-meh?! I'm-nat-uh-peeg!"

Segments of meat and bread explode from your mouth like a bomb as you try to pronounce each syllable correctly but failing miserably. Your pronunciation falls with the bits of food that just burst from your mouth.

Jungkook stares at the table perplexed. Looking at a morsel piece of meat floating in his wine glass. He looks up with the same expression and raises his eyebrows even higher at you. "Yeah. You're a pig." he states.

You stare widely at him, your cheeks reddening more and more by the second. And then you throw your head in your hands, shaking the roof with your loud groan of remorse embarrassment.

Jungkook laughs as he finds your reaction immensely cute. "Don't worry, babe. You're my little pig."

You look back up at him, embarrassment still written all over your face. He smiles and leans forward to pinch your bloated cheek. He couldn't resist pinching your adorable face as you stare at him with big puppy eyes.

He leans back and returns to his food, still eating more like a civilized person than you would ever eat. You look down at your plate and slowly start to chew your food, choosing whether to accept his heartwarming comment or not. You were pretty sure if you were on a date with any other man they would have immediately gotten up and left already.

"Besides, I like a girl who can a lot of meat." he says, swallowing his pizza. He picks up his glass of wine and slowly takes a sip as he stares at you "Especially my meat."

You were about to process the last swallow of your pizza until you hear Jungkook's last words and process them instead. Your brain can't cope with his comment, causing you to choke on your food.

Jungkook laughs again, his eyes growing smaller with joy, pouring wine into your glass to help you recover. You grab the glass and gulp down the liquid as it helps slide your food down your throat. When your food finally goes down you shake your head at him, sighing.

"You're really trying to kill tonight, aren't you? Like seriously, I would have very much preferred it if you just pushed me off the building at the beginning instead."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry for all the readers who had cringe through that chapter but I actually found that hilarious. And incredibly relatable because I feel like that's exactly how I am on dates.

Oh yaaaa!!! 1,000 READS?!! HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Keep voting and commenting!! Love you guys!!