Update: BETA READING PROCESS FOR RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS CURRENTLY UNDERWAY

Beta reading for the new version is accepting readers!

Interested in this story? Wish that you could give back in a way that shares problems that you may have found while reading? Or do you just want me to turn something up past 11 that was too subtle?

Now you can!

May I recommend that you consider sending me a PM request to become a beta reader - or hitting me up on my email?

At the moment, I am looking for general (or specialized) feedback, whatever you are more comfortable giving. I do not plan to share this new version, or any potential future version, on Wattpad. So if you want to share your thoughts about the new version with me, this may be the last time to do it!

I prefer anyone who realistically wants to read this sort of work, but I'll take anyone who could handle working with me. Your opinion matters - it can change the final version of this story!

Want to work out a trade offer? I am open to one, but I have to take a look to see if it's something I could be interested in. I AM NOT ONLY LOOKING FOR OTHER WRITERS, IN FACT, I PREFER AVERAGE JANES/JOES WHO JUST LOVE TO READ.

Do not worry about hurting my feelings just by being truthful - within reason. Don't be afraid of being long-winded, but also don't be afraid that I want essays.

You can leave inline comments, highlight, or follow up on significant passages if you want. You can also leave a summarization or some version of your critiques at the end of each chapter. I want to know what you think, and you can be as specific or general as you want.

Help me fix a new version of my story, before I seek some form of publication for it.

Still interested? Then I would be interested in hearing from you.

Be sure to PM me, I am sure that this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

--- k.