Chapter 24 - Beauty's Kiss

As she lowered her head back, she caught Ash as he arched backwards to let out a rumbling groan.

Where his skin met hers felt somehow more real and complete, a vast sea of contrast between his playfully cruel teasing in the past. Perhaps it was this bestial energy that had taken away any sense of lewdness that she may have felt before from his earlier advances.

Somehow, and perhaps it was how close nothingness felt for her, but his closeness and touch felt good. Natural, even as it was exhileratingly alien.

Tender.

Any chance for an introspection was taken away when Ash lowered his head and began to kiss her.

She did not realize that she had begun to kiss him back with equal ferocity until he broke off the kiss abruptly. Ash began to take his lips down her chin, her neck, kissing in a path down between her breasts.

He paused in the middle, his hands working gently but aggressively on her breasts.

Netta closed her eyes and arched forward.

When she opened her eyes, she could not see any more of him except for the tousled mass of his brightly golden hair, moving slowly down the expanse of her body. As she watched, his head disappeared past the twin, stiffened peaks of her nipples.

She thought that she was surely delirious when she saw her breasts enclosed between those hands of his. Trapped in a cage of those long, long fingers.

She closed her eyes and startled herself when she felt her fingers tangle in the forest of his hair. She was tugging him up.

Ash sighed, his breath a mist on her stomach.

"We are in a time crunch, and there's not much more I want in the world than to be with you, especially in this moment. However, you're not ready, not yet."

Netta groaned and lurched against him. She didn't know how much longer she could take this, didn't know quite what she wanted. Still, she lusted for it.

He seemed to answer the desperate question in her mind, pausing to swirl his tongue over the curve of her belly button. "You have to experience a shock to your system to be free of the curse. You know what I mean, don't you?" As if to illustrate exactly what he meant, Ash rolled his tongue, plunging the tip inside of her belly button.

Netta moaned in answer.

He continued to kiss his way down, while at the same time his hands took gentle hold of her thighs.

Netta felt as though her breath was seizing in her chest. A chill spread through her limbs.

As if sensing her unease, Ash looked up, his askew hair partially covering his luminous eyes. His lips looked puffy, alluring.

"What have you masturbated with in the past?"

Out of everything that she had ever imagined him asking her, that was not one that she may have ever envisioned.

Through the depths of madness that was beginning to twist and contort the world around her, Netta blinked.

"Uhh?"

He smiled softly. In the near dark, his teeth almost looked sharp in his mouth.

"What's gone here before me is what I'm asking you." He tilted his head to the side. "Can you talk again?"

Netta bit her bottom lip and had to force herself to maintain eye contact with him.

"I've used a - a dildo in the past. A, um, a cucumber on the smallish side as well."