(DISREGARD THIS CHAPTER)

Interested in this story? Wish that you could give back in a way that shares problems that you may have found while reading?  Or do you just want me to turn something up past 11 that was too subtle?

Now you can!

May I recommend that you consider sending me a PM request to become my Beta reader?

I will do my best to not make the task too Herculean (that's not to say, it doesn't HAVE to necessarily involve cross-dressing, unless that's what you're into).

What I will ask of you is to go into each chapter you read and answer a few questions that I have prepared, hopefully to be answered as soon as you finish reading the chapter.  We will work out the reading pace,  what will work best for the both of us.

I prefer anyone who realistically wants to read this sort of work,  but I'll take anyone who could handle working with me!   Your opinion matters - it can change the final version of this story!

Want to work out a trade offer?  I am open to one,  but I have to take a look to see if it's something I could be interested in.   I AM NOT ONLY LOOKING FOR OTHER WRITERS,  IN FACT,  I PREFER AVERAGE JANES/JOES WHO JUST LOVE TO READ.

If you offer a trade deal, please do not be offended if I turn down your offer, as I think it is in the best interests of both me and a possible writer who wishes to trade if we come to some understanding regarding the trade that is fair to the both of us. As such, I reserve the right to deny a trade for any reason, regarding the content of the story in question, as well as the rapport I have with the writer. Also, be respectful of my time, and I'll do my best to be respectful of yours.

Please keep in mind that this is a story that I plan to be around 70+ chapters in length - and that it contains several graphic scenes depicting sex and violence. 

Do not worry about hurting my feelings just by being truthful - within reason. Don't be afraid of being long-winded, but also don't be afraid that I want essays.

I will ask you around 9 questions following the completion of a chapter, and I will want you to either PM them to me or add them to my comment section for the chapter in question.

I don't want these as artificial filler for my comment section - although, if you want to leave something public for everyone to read, by all means, go ahead. Also, I am not begging for votes here, but again, if you like what you read and want to encourage me beyond giving me honest opinion, by all means, I am not stopping you.

I reserve the right, also, to request that you stop sending me answers to my questions if I feel as though the criticism I am getting back is not useful to me or is meant to be destructive. However, I do not ice people out for being truthful to me, even if it hurts.

Actually, I prefer people who have a keen eye and an ability to get their point across, even if it is bluntly.

After all, I am asking for Beta readers, not back patters. So, help me fix this version of my story, before I seek some form of publication for it.

Still interested? Then I would be interested in hearing from you.

Be sure to PM me, I am sure that this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

--- Sabi