We Found Love Right Where We Are

Start from the beginning

Maddy and Dean gripped each other's hands tightly.

"So let's celebrate the joining of two wonderful people I've had the pleasure of getting to know. The way they balance each other out, it's truly amazing to see. I knew from the moment they met that they had a special connection, and guess what, I was right." He joked.

"Alright alright, don't take all the credit." Dean murmured, making the crowd laugh.

He gave a little bit more of the speech, and then it was time for vows. Dean went first.

"Maddy, before I met you I was a..horrible man. I didn't understand the true meaning of finding a soulmate, I thought it was just bullshit. And then I met you..you made me question every choice I've made in my life, and I remember the day I realized I fell in love with you," He smiled. "Being with you has opened my eyes to love, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. My mom was glad I found one of the good ones."

All of us began sniffling at that.

"Deano..where do I began," She chuckled. "I still think about the night you asked me out. I didn't think of it as nothing more than just two co workers going out. And I was scared when I began falling for you, because I didn't think you would change for me. But as time went on, I slowly realized that only YOU could change for yourself. And I was proud to be there though it all." Maddy said.

"I want you to know that I'll help you through whatever whenever, I'll tell you I love you a thousand times a day or more, I won't get mad if you beat me in Call Of Duty. Well..I'm still working on that one," She laughed. "But I'm grateful for all that you taught me, and continue to teach me..and I know that when we start our family, you'll teach our kids the same. I love you, you idiot."

Brie helped Birdie deliver the rings, Hunter announced they were officially Mr and Mrs Ambrose, and they kissed.

We all cheered and followed them back down the aisle. In the back area of the country club was the reception.

Maddy grabbed my hand and smiled, tears running down her face.

"I can't believe I'm finally Mrs. Ambrose."
-

The reception was going good so far. Nikki was already drunk, and twerking on a table with Dolph. Who had his shirt off. No surprise there.

Maddy and Dean were dancing with Cathy, Finn, Roman and Lily. I had drank a few beers, then decided to head back to the cabins we all were staying in.

They were a short walk away, and that's where Daniel was watching the kids. I headed towards the cabin and walked inside, seeing he already had the babies asleep.

"Thank you so much Daniel..I'm pretty sure Brie is getting into Brie Mode." I laugh.

He got up quickly, "It wasn't a problem, I'll see you around Harper."

Birdie was sleeping in the middle of the bed, pillows around her Incase she rolled over. I turned off the cartoons that were playing, and changed into my pajamas.

A knock on the door woke me up from my sleep. I didn't even realize I fell asleep.

I quickly got up and made sure the kids were still asleep before I opened the door.

Seth was standing there, two beers in his hand.

"Seth..what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Wanted to keep you some company..and there's some news I have to tell you." He grinned.

I left the door open and sat down on the porch beside him. I opened the beer and took a sip.

You could make out the big white tent where the party was going on. The music was definitely loud enough to hear.

"So..what did you have to tell me?" I asked.

"Well I Uh, got a job offer at a wrestling company.." Seth revealed.

"That's great!" I gasped. "Why don't you seem too excited about it?"

"Because it's NJPW. Which is obviously located in Japan.." He sighed.

"O-Oh, that's..uh..I wasn't expecting that." I stuttered.

"I just wanted to tell you..figured you should be the first to know," He began. "I just had to know if there was anything here that would make me stay.."

He looked into my eyes, like he was searching for something.

Gosh, I desperately wanted to say yes. Hell, I wanted to leap into his arms and kiss him. Tell him to stay with me forever.

But then I thought about Spencer. I thought about my kids. Being with Seth would only complicate things. Plus I don't want to feel like I'm holding him back from the amazing opportunity he received.

So no matter how much it pained me..I said,

"No," I bit my lip. "I think you should totally go for it. It'll open a lot of doors for you."

Seth's face fell, "Y-Yeah..totally."

Things got quiet as we finished our beers.

When your legs don't work like they used to before..
And I can't take you off of your feet..

Seth and I looked at each other as the song began playing. Somehow it sounded so clear all the way over here.

And I'm thinking bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways..

Seth suddenly stood up, setting his bottle down. He reached his hand out to me, and I instinctively grabbed it.

He pulled me up and took me a few steps onto the grass.

"Will you have one last dance with me, Harper?" He questioned.

"Yes.." I whispered. His hands reached around my waist. I wrapped my hand around his neck.

So Honey now..
Take me into your loving arms..
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars..
Place your hand on my beating heart..
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are...

I laid my head onto Seth's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

And wishing we could stay like this..forever.

- - -
Maddy and Dean are finally married!!! Yayyy!❤️The speeches made were beautiful...Also, Seth has some big news he told Harper..and they shared one last sweet moment together😭 thanks for reading :) 💛