"A year and a half?" Your voice is small like a child's, "Can we visit her?"

"Yes, but... we can't all visit her at the same time." Jin walks over and rests a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "We've all been silently arguing over who should see her first, and before we could even get a word out, Taehyung made us swear that when you get out of the hospital that I take you to see CiCi."

"Why me? Isn't Taehyung more important to her?" Jin gives a warm smile like a loving parent.

"CiCi loves Taehyung, that's a given fact, however CiCi knows that he's safe... she still thinks you're missing." Realizing this, you agree to going as soon as possible.

A soft knock sounds at the door and a familiar face strolls in. The familiar grin appears and a small wave comes from the woman.

"Y'know I really hope the next time I see you guys in a hospital it won't be because of some critical condition or scenario that's happened."

"It's good to see you again, Hayoon." Hoseok dips his head towards the officer and you can only stare at her before slowly blinking.

"Do you know about CiCi?" Your question caught Hayoon off guard and she shifts her weight from foot to foot.

"I do, but she's not in my facility. She's a minor still, so if you're wondering if I've seen her.. I'm sorry, but I haven't." You nod your head slowly and Hayoon raises a finger, "But I've heard from my colleagues over there that she's actually been helping a lot of people in the jail! The girls actually like talking to her about their problems, she's been able to help break even the toughest girls in there! We've been trying for years to get into these girls heads to see why they've done things, and she doesn't even have to speak, people just go to her!"

"That's my sister," Yoongi says proudly and his gummy smile grows, "She's always helpful, which is why it's a shame the people had to throw the book at her. But it's good to know she's still helping people out."

Everyone collectively nods and the soft clicking of the door sounds and Taehyung walks back into the room, softly sniffling as we walks back to the bed.

"I'm sorry," He crouches beside your bed and you shift to rub small circles on his back, "I didn't mean to get emotional like that."

"It's ok, we aren't mad at you because of it." You reassure Taehyung and he looks up at you with a small smile. You poke the mole on his nose and he immediately scrunches it up.

"You're just like my mother!" Taehyung rubs his nose and the room busts out into a small laughing fit at the childish sentence.

"Do you guys mind if I have some alone time with Y/N? I know you just got here, Officer, but I really need to talk with her privately." Hoseok looks around the room to every face and your mother takes the initiative to herd everyone out of the room. Taehyung stood to his feet and pressed a kiss to your forehead before he followed Hayoon out of the room. Your mother kisses the top of your head, Yoongi gives one last squeeze to your hand, Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook give you a smile and a wave, and Katie and you perform your secret handshake before she shuts the door behind herself.

You watch Hoseok sit as close to you as possible, he cups your cheek with his hand and he smiles so wide you thought his face would hurt.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, puppy." Your worries seemed to fly out the window as he spoke, his beautiful smile was contagious and you softly giggle as he pecks your nose, "I'm so glad your safe."

"I'm so glad you still love me." You speak before you think and you immediately regret what you say, "I'm sorry... that came out wrong."

"Y/N, I want you to listen to me carefully, ok?" Hoseok cups your other cheek and he brings his forehead to yours, his brown eyes stare into yours and you search his eyes for any anger, any resentment, but all you saw was love, "There's nothing that anyone can do to you or me that will make me stop loving you. What happened with Jiho and Namjoon isn't making me upset with you, you were scared and you didn't know what else to do. You did what you could to survive, Y/N, and you did! You made it back to me, I was able to find you, you're home again! That's all I could ever ask for! For you to be home, with me."

Hoseok gingerly kisses you before he pulls you close to his chest, "I'll be damned if I ever leave your side again."

"That's cute to say 'n all, but what about if I have to use the restroom?"

Hoseok pulls away slightly to look at you, "Ok Miss Smartypants, I can always get Katie or your Mom to go with you!"

"They work at night, love."

"Guess who's going to be waiting for you outside the bathroom door then?"

You playfully hit his shoulder and scrunch your face up, "You perv!"

"Only for you, puppy." You squeak and try to push him away when he tried to kiss you again.

"No! No kisses for the pervert!" Your defenses were outmatched when Hoseok began to tickle your sides, your arms immediately fling to try and pry his arms off, allowing him enough time to steal a kiss. You huff and cross your arms, "You cheated! You know I don't like being tickled!"

"Don't take away my kisses next time." Hoseok chuckles and you couldn't hide your blush, this was what you missed for so long. Moments like these, where you forgot what worry was, where you forgot all the turmoil you've been through, where you're able to just enjoy not only the moment, but the person in front of you.

"Puppy," Hoseok's voice grows serious, "I know you've just gotten back and haven't even been settled down properly, but I think that you should see a therapist. What you went through is severely damaging... I want to make sure you're ok."

You agree with it, "Only if you go with me."

"Alright, but if you ever want to speak with your therapist alone, don't be afraid to kick me out." You nod your head and close your eyes as yet another kiss is pressed to your forehead. You could get used to this, the constant affection, the concern for the right reasons, the warming presence, what more could a girl want?

What more could you possibly need?

________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, I'm updating this chapter by itself mainly because I have it done and I don't like it when I publish in sets of 2 and the chapter ends in an odd number, doesn't sit well with my OCD.

If you're wondering why I'm updating early, my school is shut down until further notice because of hurricane Florence, I don't have to evacuate (thankfully) but this will give me some time on working on these chapters.

One last thing, I will be making another Hoseok x Reader story, but that will be in the later future. I want to get at least one book for the other members up and running before I start making another one. The title of the new Hoseok x Reader will be The Joyful Assassin, it's sort of self explanatory... but yeah, that's the idea I came up with, I hope you guys will enjoy that story when it comes up 👍! I hope you have a good day, and happy reading!

~Night Writer