Chapter 15

Marco pov

Star helped me on my dancing for about 15 minutes and i think i'm getting better at it, tho i step on Stars feet a few times but at least i'm doing my best. We finish up on our dance with Star close to me.

"well that's part one of the dance" she giggled

"wait there are more parts?"

"yeah but don't worry you'll get it in no time"

both Star and i are so close to each other our chest are about touching distance. We both let go and pack our things to head to morning tea.

"Star thanks for helping me, it means a lot"

"no problem, what are friends for?" she replied smiling

the bell ring and we were out of the hall walking to the garden area. we both walk side by side together.

"oh Marco your dancing is not so bad as i thought" she said smiling

"you think so... i mean i did step on you a few times"

"don't worry about that cuz you'll improve before the actual play"

suddenly Jana came out of no where smirking.

"yo Marco i heard you had your session with Jackie last night, how did that turn out"

"JANA!!" i yelled "how did you know about that?"

"oh i just heard about it... So..."

"we didn't, in fact i kicked her out and i broke up with her"

"oh i see, anyways gotta go" Janna said running off

Star and i got to the garden in silents until we sat down and eat together.

Star pov

after what that girl said before i was in shock.... well mentally, Marco was gotta have sex with her ex-girlfriend but didn't cuz of me. we sat next to each other and eat, i ask about it.

"so is it true that you were going to have sex with her?"

"well... i didn't see it coming she just jumped on me, but what she done to you with her friends is disgusting " he replied "i'm sick of people treating others like shit and only care about them self's and only get what they want"

wow Marco is so sweet tho i'm worried she's gotta came after me, but after what Marco did to Jackie i'm sure he'll protect me.

"Marco i'm sorry that i coursed trouble"

Marco looks at me and smiled "ah don't worry about it, long as my friends are safe and not hurt"

"t-thanks Marco" i blushed "you're the best friend a girl can ask for" i said before hugging around chest.

'y-your welcome" he replied hugging me back

the bell rings and we walk to class, wish we both are in the same class more then just English, i'm worried that Jackie's are in my classes and plan to hurt me after what happen last night.