My second option would've been Mason, but you know...that would've been sorta...awkward? Jasmine is obviously off limits, and Jake...well we're not on the best terms.

"Hey," Luce greeted, opening the door after hearing my car lock. "Welcome to my humble home," she joked and allowed me to come inside.

"Thank you again for letting me stay here," I thanked, glancing at the chandelier that hung from the ceiling.

"I couldn't just leave you on the streets now, could I?" She laughed.

"I suppose," I shrugged, looking back at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, almost in a whisper.

"I will be, shortly," I assured, smiling. "I need to grab the boxes from my car before I even think of taking my shoes off. I'll be right back," I explained, walking outsides towards the car.

"Alright, I'm going to get some blankets and pillows in the guest room," she called behind me, as I walked down the driveway, almost getting trampled by a car that was pulling in.

"When you see a car coming right towards you, that's usually a sign for you to get out the way," Seamus smirked, appearing from inside his car.

"Maybe I wanted to get hit," I replied, opening the trunk and rolling my eyes even though my face wasn't visible to him.

"Awe, is life hard? It gets harder, I hate to break it to you," he smile, shaking his head. "Seriously, your bad vibe is killing my mood, the radiance is practically overtak-," he rambled, as he parked the car and got out of it.

"I get it Seamus," I sighed, struggling to pick up the two boxes from my trunk at once. I could see him coming closer to me from the corner of my eye.

"Come on, I was sitting to the good part," he mumbled, grabbing a box from my hands. "Besides," he looked at the box in his hands. "What are you doing with these boxes? Are you moving in or something?"he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Actually, I am," I smiled, tilting my head. "Hence...you know, the boxes," I sarcastically pointed out and hit his shoulder as I walked by.

*

"Luce! Why does she think she's moving in Seamus screamed right when I opened the front door.

"Because I invited her to," Luce immediately replied, appearing from around the corner.

"So if a mass murderer were to ask you if he could join us for dinner, you'd let him?" Seamus replied, dropping the box at the bottom step of the staircase.

"Careful with that!" I instructed.

"My bad princess, didn't mean to break any of your valuables," he stated, rolling his eyes. "Besides, has mum and dad agreed to this?" He quickly turned around to ask Luce, making his dark hair fall onto his face.

"They did. In fact, they were quick to allow her," Luce answered, crossing her arms.

"You think your life it bad," he turned back around to face. "Now I have two teenage girls I this house...fantastic," he groaned, letting his hand fly all over the place. He then took a quick look at me again and trotted upstairs.