Pens and Markers

A.U. Where Simon's Mom is still alive & Baz and Simon fall in love a different way

Baz

When Baz was four, he noticed a swirl of colors on his arm. He ran to his mother, asking her what was happening.

She told him that his soulmate was drawing on themselves, and when they do that, it will appear on his arm as well.

He found this fasicting, and wrote questions on himself for his soulmate to answer when he got older, but most of the time he never got answers, so he gave up on it.

He ignored it completely, and even forgot about sometimes.

* * *

Simon

When Simon went to Watford he was eager to met his soulmate.

The one who's been writing on his arm.

Simon wanted to find theme imeaditly but didn't know how.

His soulmate wrote questions for him to answer, but Simon didn't get to respond, because he was constantly hit by his dad.

His mom tired to defend him, but that only got her beaten too.

Simon was excited to go to Watford, so he could escape his father, but that only meant that his mother would be the one to suffer.

Before he left his mother started to tear up, (his father was at the house drinking) (as usual), she bent down, held his shoulders, and looked him in the eye.

"I want you to know, that I will be okay. You don't have worry honey, I'll be strong for both of us. I won't let Davvy win. I promise." She told him.

He hoped so.

He really hoped so.

* * *

Baz

Baz walked to his room at the very top of the Mummers House. His roommate was a boy with golden hair.

Simon Snow Salisbury, The Chosen One.

He knew the boy was one of the most powerful magicians known to magic by just being two feet away from him.

You could smell and taste the magic flowing off of him.

But Baz shook it off almost imeaditly.

His Mother used to have almost has much magic has Snow had, so he knew how to ignore it.

Unlike the other unfortunate magicians who were practically drooling over him.

Baz was unpacking his clothes when his roommate walked in.

He looked lost, so Baz tried to help, "The other side is your's, you twat."

Simon lowered his brows and frowned, "T-Thank you," he stuttered angrily while Baz snickered.

Simon took his side of the room and started to put his things away when Baz cleared his throat.

"Would you stop making so much noise?" He growled. Simon was obviously upset by this, and walked over to the him.

"Alister Crowley shut up!" Simon yelled in Baz's face. Yet he remained calm, while Simon's face turned deep red.

"Idiot," Baz muttered under his breath has Simon walked away.

And things never changed from then, intill 6th year.

Simon

"If I hear you complain about Baz one more time I'm going to lose it!" Penny hissed at Simon for the third time during lunch.

"Fine then, hey, let me see your pen," He said to her, as she lazily handed him her bag full of pens, markers, colored pencils, and crayons.

Simon began lazily doodled on his arm, and started to wirte his name in different fonts.

He was amused for a while, when all of the sudden there was bursts of laughter on the other side of the room.

Baz stormed from across the room and Simon saw a flash of color on his wrist.

Penople looked at Simon shocked but he shook it off and stood up to cash Baz.

"Si-" Penny started, "No, I have to know if, that's, what I think it is," Simon said, and she nodded.

Baz

Baz splashed water on his face in the empty bathroom, and looked up at himself.

Simon Snow Salisbury is my soulmate, he thought.

No he's not.

Baz looked down at his arm for what felt like the millionth time to him.

The name Simon was scrawled along his arm in different prints.

Baz closed his eyes, and recalled the events that had previously happened.

"Pass the tea Basil-" started Niall, when Dev interrupted him, "Look at that! You've got a drawing on your arm!" He exclaimed.

"Simon? Simon is your soulmate?" Said Niall, and both boys started lauging. Baz got up in hurry, obviously upset.

"B-Baz?" Someone said bringing him back to reality.

He turned around and opened his eyes to see Simon bloody Snow standing a few feet away him.

"What?" Hissed Baz while Simon gulped. "I, um, well," Simon stammered.

"Let me see your arm," he finally demanded, as Baz pulled up his sleeve without thinking.

Simon grabbed Baz's arm and put along his. Baz frowned and cocked an eyebrow.

The swirls of colors and Simon's name glowing on both of their arms.

"You're my soulmate Baz," Simon whispered. He cupped Baz's face and made him look him in the eyes.

"Baz..." he whispered, then he kissed him, Simon bloody Snow kissed him.

This is how the world ends, he thought, Simon kissing me starts the wars, and that ends it all.

But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

* * *
I'm loving the new cover¡