Annoyingatha (Agatha)

A/N: Get it?

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

Baz

Last night Simon had a nightmare and I woke him up just to tell him it'll be okay.

I held him intill he fell asleep.

And he was okay with it.

Alister Crowley he won't stop messing with my head.

I'm walking to the Great Lawn to have lunch alone (I won't be able to handle the smiles of Simon Snow that have been given to me today.) When Agatha walks up next me.

Ugh. Not today.

"Hey Baz," she smiles, "I was wondering if, um" she starts twirling her hair on her finger.

"You'd like to go to the Winter Ball with me."

This twit. How can she not see that I'm undeniably gay?

I stop at a yew tree and sit down, and Merlin and Morgan Simon bloody Snow is sitting at another yew tree. 

5 yards away.

And the wanker winks at me.

Agatha sits close to me and Snow frowns. I turn to her and sigh. "Agatha, I think you're incredibly beautiful, and good company," I shake my head, "But I'm gay."

She looks at me for a couple seconds. "Really?" She ask.

I nod, and she smiles, "It's Simon isn't it?" She laughs looking at him.

He's stuffing his face with food while his sidekick babbles on about who knows what.

"What do you mean?" I ask blushing. Just his name messes with me.

She laughs in a friendly way, "I mean you like Simon don't you?" I nod my head and she hugs me.

"Don't worry I'm here for you Basil, I've known for awhile anyways."

I'm glad I finally have someone I can relay on.

Simon

I growl when they hug and Penny tells me to shut up.

"But Penny!" I whine, she rolls her eyes and groans. "I know you like him, but," she shakes her head, "Baz will do what he wants."

I frown agian and I look at them, Agatha is laughing at something Baz said.

Why couldn't that be me?

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

I'm laying on Baz's bed thinking about him.

He's at football practice and I would've watched, but it probably would have been awkward.

Does he really like Agatha? More like AnnoyinGATHA. Hahaha.

Damn I sound stupid.

My eyelids get heavy and I drift of to a dreamless sleep.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

"Simon, Simon wake up!"  I open my eyes to see the silhouette of Baz.

"Baz?" I croak getting up as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"What Snow?" He says nervously, "I like you" I whisper before I kiss him.

It's like kissing a star.

It's everything I've ever wanted.

And I've wanted Baz.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

Should I try to write something more cynical? Or do you like the lovely dovey stuff? I kinda want to try more drama.