Flask of Kisses

Requested from, pseudonym00, thanks for the idea!

Setting: 5th year. That's all I gotta say.

•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•

Simon

I've been following Baz for months now and I still can't find out what he's plotting about.

Today after all our classes he heads to the catacombs, it's dark out, but we still have an hour or so before the bridge goes up.

I follow him intill we're at the tombstones, he has a flask in his hand, and seems drunk. He whips around and cocks an eyebrow.

"Following me again Snow?" I growl and pull up my sword, "What are you doing here?" I shout.

"Visting my mother, and Crowley would you keep it down?" He sneers. He takes another swing from his flask and then pulls out a cigarette.

"Baz, what are you doing here?" I repeat as he sits down against the wall. "Visiting my mother you twit" he slurs.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Baz asks suddenly after a minute of silence, I shake my head, "What?" I say, confused. "You go first, truth or dare?" He giggles.

I didn't know Baz giggled.

"What?" I say agian, and he giggles even more, "Dare it is!" He gets up and leans close to me but I don't move.

I smell the smoke and liquor in his breath. "I dare you to kiss me" he whispers. "What?" I ask, and he laughs.

"I dare you to kiss me Snow!" He slurs, then he grabs my collar his lips met mine.

He taste like fire.

He taste like dreams.

He taste like a star.

Baz pulls back, but I want more, our lips met again and I let his tongue into my mouth.

I finally pull back after a while, becuase I want this when he's sober.

"Come on Baz we've got to go," I look down at his muddy clothes and up at his wild hair.

It's a struggle to help him go up the stairs, and once when we're at our room he decides to take a bath, even if he can't stand by himslef.

I turn the water on for him as he throws up in the toilet, I can ignore the smell, it's smells better then dead monsters and all the children's homes I've been to.

He crawls into my lap and almost falls asleep, "Baz you've got to take a shower, you smell like shit." He looks up at me and groans.

"Can you help me?" He slurs. This is nothing like Baz, he looks, so, vernable, and open.

I pull his shirt over his head and try not to stare at his abs. I pulls of his trousers, but not his boxers, and he's to drunk to notice.

I help him in the tub and he closes his eyes. I better leave before he's sober.

After a while Baz stumbles out with nothing but his underwear and falls into his bed.

"Goodnight Baz" I whisper as he falls asleep.

Baz

Simon pulls the curtains open and it makes the throbbing in my head worse. "Close the damn curtains Snow" I mumble.

Surprisingly he does, "Crowley what happened last night?" I groan, and Simon laughs.

I cock an eyebrow at him and stops, "You got drunk of your arse" he smiles and I roll my eyes, "No shit Simon, I know what a hangover feels like."

I bury my face in my pillows, if I miss a couple classes they won't mind will they? Ugh but I can't let Bunce be the top of our class-

Simon suddenly interrupts my thoughts, "Last night, in the catacombs, did you mean it?" He says nervously.

"What? I don't even remember last night-" then I do, last night I dared him to kiss me, and he did, shit. I feel my face burning.

"Simon, I was drunk of my arse and-" he smiles, "You called me Simon," he says.

"No I didn't." I reply.

He smiles and shakes his head. "You twit," he laughs, and leans in.

Then his lips are on mine again.

Again.

I could get used to again.

•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•
Awwwww.
A rollercoaster/ Harry potter story is next! (I need to work out the plot)