Boom Boxes and Apologies

I'll be writing something more angst-y next, which was suggested by Haybae_Lynne, but lovey dovey stuff for right now, enjoy!

•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•

Simon

Baz is gone.

"Why doesn't your family like me?" I yelled in his face. He just got a call from them, saying that they don't ever want to see him again, becuase of me. "How should I know?" He yelled back, "You're not dating my family you're dating me." He whispered.

Why didn't I listen?

"Maybe we shouldn't date anymore!" He looked so sad and hurt. "Becuase neither is fit to be with me! Especially you!" I yelled. Then he started crying, and I regretted everything I said. I tried to apologize but he just walked out. He didn't listen.

And now he's gone.

Penny

Simon is a mess.

He won't sleep, or shower. He just stays on the couch eating and doing stuff that won't remind him of Baz.

"Penny?" Simon sobbed from the kitchen has I entered the flat. "What's wrong?" I asked looking around, "Where's Baz?", and with that he cried harder. "He, we, I," he started crying again. "We broke up" he sobbed. "What?! Do I have to kill him?!"  I said angrily, he shook his head, "No, it was my fault," he quietly cried. "Oh."

Simon won't stop moping. He looks horrible. His face is rough and he has bags under his eyes. All he wears is sweats and hoodies.

"Simon?" I say slowly, "I think you should apologize to Baz." He looks up from his mountains of blankets, pillows, and tears.

"Why?" He asks, "Because if you miss him this much I think he'll miss you even more," I respond, "And you love each other," I tell him and he smiles a little.

It feels like he hasn't smiled in ages.

•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•

Baz

Life without Simon is horrible.

I feel even more dead then I already am, if that's possible.

I've started smoking agian. Simon hated the fact that I smoked, so I stopped. He thought I'd catch in fire.

But he doesn't care if I catch on fire anymore.

So I might as well smoke.

I'm at my flat now, and on the balcony facing inside. I light a cigarette and inhale.

I wonder what Snow's doing. Probably with someone else. Someone better.

Someone's who's family doesn't hate him.

Stop Basliton you'll just cause yourself even more heart break.

Then a hear a rattle near by.
Probably the dumbass neighbors.

Then I hear music.

"I don't believe in an interventionist God......" Is that? No it can't be.

I turn around and see Simon bloody Snow holding a boom box in the air with a shit eating grin on his face.

"But I know, darling, that you do
But if I did, I would kneel down and ask Him......"

Then I start crying. It's Into My Arms. The song we shared our first dance to.

"Not to intervene when it came to you, Oh, not to touch a hair on your head, Leave you as you are....."

I can't help but cry and Simon starts to look worried, but then I burst into laughter.

Now he's looking at me like I'm a sociopath.

"If he felt he had to direct you, Then direct you into my arms...."

"You bloody wanker!" I yell laughing, and he starts laughing too.

How could I ever live without him?

"Into my arms, O Lord, Into my arms, O Lord, Into my arms, O Lord, Into my arms...."

"I'm sorry!" Yells Simon.

My Simon.

"I screwed up and-" I cut him off, "Shut up Simon!" I yell, "I love you and that's all that matters."

"And I don't believe in the existence of angels....."

He smiles agian, and I thank Crowley that he's here.

"But looking at you I wonder if that's true....."

I thank Crowley that he loves me.

"But if I did I would summon them together, and ask them to watch over you....."

I thank Crowley that he's alive.

"Both to each burn a candle for you, To make bright and clear your path......"

Alive for me.

"And to walk, like Christ, in grace and love, And guide you into my arms..."

"I love you Baz, and I'm sorry."

"Into my arms, O Lord, Into my arms, O Lord....."

"I love you too, Simon."

"Into my arms, O Lord, Into my arms......"

I love you too.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•
AwWwWwwwwWw.
I just love Into My Arms and Nick Cave.
Ugh my heart hurts.
The angst stuff is next!!