31

Tomorrows the trial where they're trying my uncle. He's swearing up and down that I'm lying. I feel really nervous and I'm uneasy.

"Yoongi?" I ask as he cuts my food to feed me.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I'm nervous about the trial." I play with my fingers.

"That's understandable, you'll be fine." He says.

"Will you come with me?" I ask.

"You really want me to go?" He asks.

"I'm eating for you." I beg.

"Okay I'll go." He answers.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Okay open." He says.

-

My mom walks into the room as I'm getting a bag ready. The trials in my old home town so I'm staying at my moms house. I already talked to her about bringing Yoongi so he already has his bag ready.

"You two ready?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Yoongi gets up and grabs his bag. We walk out of our room locking it before leaving. I hold yoongis hand as we walk through the hallway with everyone standing along the walls of the hall. They all say 'good luck' as we walk by. Word of our relationship has gotten around and everyone's gossiping about it. Some are surprised yoongis gay but most are surprised that his dating me with his anxiety. I get into the back of my moms van. She has blankets on the seats for our long drive home. It's 9:30 so we'll probably sleep. I put the seat down so it makes a bed. I lay the pillows out and we lay down.

"You boys ready?" She asks.

"Yeah." I close the door so the light turns off.

I pull the blanket over us and close my eyes. I turn onto my side feel Yoongi right In front of me. His hard abs. He's taken me to the gym once when he goes in the morning and I watched him work out. It was hot. I cuddle into his front and fall asleep.