5

I wake up the next morning to a light turning on.

"Time to get up kids breakfast in 30 minutes." Mr.Kim announces before closing the door.

Pull the blanket over my head and try to fall back asleep.

I'll just stay here today. Another knock.

"I mean it." Mr. Kim yells through the door.

I sit up slowly and rub my eyes. I stretch out. I look over and see yoongis not there. His beds perfectly made. That makes me happy. I stand up and walk over to my trunk. I pull out a pair of white sweatpants and a black hoodie that goes down to mid thigh. I change quickly and start to brush my hair. I pull my make up bag out of my trunk and sit on my bed. I put my moisturizer on and wait for it to dry. I put on my foundation and concealer. It makes me look less dead.

I set it down with powder and put on my mascara. The door opens and I put the bag in my bed side drawer. It's Yoongi. I get up and make my bed. I arrange my pillows in the order they have to be in. I straighten my quilt after I'm done. I turn around and see Yoongi sitting at his desk typing on his phone. I grab my phone and go out the door. I look at my phone.

12 Missed calls from Mom.

I call her back.

"Honey." She answer.

"Yeah mom." I say.

"Why didn't you call me?" She asks.

"I just forgot I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" She asks.

"Not yet. I'm heading there now." I walk towards the cafeteria.

"Did you drink your shake?" She asks.

"I said I'm not there yet." I say.

"What's the deal with your roommate?" She asks.

"Bad anxiety." I explain.

"Oh now I feel bad." She mumbles.

"It's fine, Mom I had to go." I say.

"Call me tonight." She demands.

"Okay I will." I hang up as Taehyung comes up to me.

"Hey you sleep good?" He asks.

"I slept fine." I answer.

"Come on let's get breakfast." He says.

I follow him to the table.

"Hey Jimin." They greet me.

"Hi." I quietly sit down.

"There's a question we've been wanting to ask you." Hoseok says.

I hum in response.

"Are you straight?" He asks.

I look up at them without saying anything.

"Probably not enough time." Jungkook mutters.

"Jimin don't feel obligated to answer that." Taehyung assures.

I pull my legs up. The staff brings out our plates. They set a plate of a piece of toast with a tiny cup of butter and one of raspberry jelly. Next to that is a tiny coffee cup of oatmeal. Taehyung looks confused by my plate. Mr. Kim hands me my shake. Dang I thought they forgot. I take it and set it in my lap.

"What's that?" Jungkook asks.

I look up at them again.

"Okay you don't need to answer." Jungkook mumbles again.

I open the shake and drink it. I pick up my spoon and play with my oatmeal.

"Do you have an eating disorder?" Jungkook asks without thinking about it.

I push the plate away and stand up walking back to my dorm room.

I go in and take off my shoes. I get into bed and hide under the covers. There's a knock on my door. I stay under the covers. I hear the door open.

"Jimin?" Mr. Kim asks.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Why'd you leave?" He asks.

"I didn't feel like staying." I mumble.

"You seemed to be really upset." He says concernedly.

I sit up pulling the covers off to reveal the tears on my face.

"Just being here is difficult. Back home no one knew I was different. Here everyone knows I'm different and are trying to figure it out." I cry.

He sits on my bed facing me.

"I know it's difficult to adjust. But it will get better, that's what we're here for." He assure.

"You're our most complicated patient besides Yoongi. That's why we put you two together. Yoongi needs to learn to be around people and you need to learn to trust people." He explains.

I look down at my hands.

"Give it a shot will you?" He asks.

I nod assuring him that I will try.

"Promise me you'll at least eat a little more than just your shake." He says.

"I'll try." I assure.