0

"I don't even want to look."

"Sloane, you have to look."

"It hasn't been the whole three minutes yet," I argued, yet clutched my roommate and best friend of four years Aaliyah's hand a bit tighter. "It could be wrong."

It was quiet until the timer on my phone went off. My eyes found hers, and she encouragingly nodded at me.

"Let me pray first."

"Okay."

"Dear God," I said out loud, feeling Aaliyah's hand squeeze mine ever so often. I was never religious, but she was. Maybe her God could help me out. "Please don't let me be pregnant. I can barely take care of myself. Please let me be able to finish my last year of college. Please don't let me be pregnant. Amen."

"Good one," Aaliyah half smiled at me, almost as if she knew it didn't work. With another squeeze of my hand, she asked, "You ready?"

We looked at each other, then at the stick. Positive.

"Ho—"

"—ly—"

"Fuck," I huffed, picking up the test and shaking it over and over again, hoping to God it would change. "I'm so screwed."

"No, you're not," she ripped the test from my hand and set it on the floor out of my sight. "We got this. It's fine."

"I'm fucking pregnant, Lee, and the baby is from a one-night-stand with a boy I don't even know. Nothing about this is fine," I snapped, immediately regretting it although she didn't seem to be too upset. "Sorry."

"I get it," she shrugged. "Hormones."

Though I probably hadn't had many hormonal changes yet (it had only been two weeks and four days), the thought still made me laugh.

"We'll set up a doctor's appointment, okay?" she rubbed my arm supportively. "But first, you need to find David."

She was never wrong. I needed to find David.

After some long, diligent research, I found an address that some creepy fan had tweeted out to the whole world. I was a little worried that it was a scam, but after a quick confirmation on Google Earth, I realized it was the house they always filmed at.

I wasn't a stan, if that's what you're thinking. I had seen David's more interesting looking videos in passing, and as a Vine fan, I knew who most of his friends were, but I hadn't planned for it to go down like this. All I wanted was a five minute fake boyfriend, and he was the first person I saw.

None of that mattered now. The deed was already done. Now, I had to face the repercussions.

I typed the address into my maps and knew I was there when I saw a car with David's face all over it. Huffing, I climbed out and walked to the door, banging on it a few times with no response. I sighed and started beating on the door for a good three minutes until I realized no one was coming out.

Maybe they wouldn't open the door to a girl who looked like a teenager. Based on how easily I found this place, I could only imagine the amount of fans that showed up on a daily basis. I assumed it wasn't David's house, but the only other person that saw us at the party was a man named Jason, so I prayed he lived there and started screaming.

"Jason! It's Sloane from the USC party like three weeks ago! I really, really, desperately need to talk to David!" I yelled while continuing to bang on the door. "If anyone's in there, I'd really appreciate if you opened the door! I need to talk to—"

The door swung open, and there stood David Dobrik, looking like he just woke up from a nap.

"David," I finished my sentence. Of course I'd been nervous since I picked up the test, but being in front of David like this was different. I knew we both had a say in what happened that night, but it was hard to tell someone their life was ruined and they would be forever tied to someone they liked while they were under the influence. "Hi."

"You know, when I said see you around, I didn't mean you had to stalk me," he joked, reaching one of his arms out to pull me in for a quick hug. "What's up? Do you want to come inside?"

"I really need to talk to you about something," I guess he noticed the desperation in my voice because he backed up, allowing me to pass him and enter the house. He raised his hand to motion to the house and I shook my head, glancing at Jason who was sitting just ten feet away. The asshole didn't even open the door for me; he didn't need to hear this. "Is there, um, somewhere more private?"

"Yeah..." he trailed off, giving me a confused look. I didn't know what he was so confused about; there was really only one way a "private" talk after a one-night-stand could go. I wasn't going to tell him I had a crush on him. He lead me to a bedroom with a painting of two men (presumably) having sex. I raised my eyebrows but said nothing. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, this is fine," I smiled nervously at him, slowly walking to sit down on the bed. Now that I was in there, all I wanted to do was leave. I began anxiously twiddling my fingers until David took the spot next to me, grabbing my hands to stop them from moving.

"Sloane, if you have an STD—"

"What?" I couldn't help but giggle. "No. No! I don't have an STD."

"Okay, good, wow," he seemed relieved, and I debated getting up and walking out now and never speaking to him again. "So then why are you here?"

"David," I sighed, looking anywhere but at him. I took one final look into his eyes and blurted out, "I'm pregnant."

"You're what?"

ummm so im just gonna post and u guys tell me if u like??? i know pregnancy is so overdone but i cant stop watching teen mom and i want a baby so f u haters!!!! anyways this is just a little intro i guess?? the next chap will hopefully be longer!!! lmk what u think if u read this!! xoxo abby